No announcement yet.

WSU at Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home plate ump was insanely pro Memphis with the zone innings 6-8. At this point he's just completely lost it altogether.

Comment

• HOW IS YOUR CATCHER NOT EJECTED??!11?!

Yelled directly into the batters face 3 times. After you've already ejected WSU's catcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Catcher talking a lot ... why is HE not getting ejected
        The whole lot of them can go straight to hell
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• We did NOT need extra innings and a marathon game.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
            Some more BULLSHIT!!! Terrible 3-1 strike!
            I'd have been run on that bs call. We're getting hosed.

Comment

• INSIDE!! I’m losing my crap!!
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                We did NOT need extra innings and a marathon game.
                Yup. Don't sacrifice your chance to win GM1 on Tuesday to win games this weekend.

Comment

• This crap making me want to drive to Memphis tomorrow to have their back. But it's Memphis, so there's not a chance in Memphis I'm risking my life or property on that.

Comment

• To say this umpire is bad is beyond nice. Really unbelievable

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      This crap making me want to drive to Memphis tomorrow to have their back. But it's Memphis, so there's not a chance in Memphis I'm risking my life or property on that.
                      Excellent & informed decision.

Comment

This crap making me want to drive to Memphis tomorrow to have their back. But it's Memphis, so there's not a chance in Memphis I'm risking my life or property on that.
                        Carpool?

Comment

I see what you did there.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• LET’S GO LANE!!! GO WIN THIS THING

Comment

• Nate Adler was absolutely fantastic.

Let's get some runs!

Comment

• Tremendous outing by Adler. That needs to be it for him cuz pitch count but also cuz he needs to go to FLA with that performance in the front of his mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X