WSU at Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Offense needs to go off early and often.

Comment

• If we play with a sense of urgency where every at bat matters right from the opening tip, then we can put this game away early and do ourselves a huge favor.

If we show up and act like we have 9 innings to win, we could get behind and fatigue will not be on our side going into the tourney.

Comment

• Just to give you an idea of what to expect today....In Boca Raton, USTA leads FAU 2-0 after TWO innings. FAU has used 2 pitchers so far and UTSA has used 3....in 2 innings.

In Tampa, they're playing in the bottom of the 3rd, and it's 5-2 UAB and USF has a big inning set up. USF has used 3 pitchers in 3 innings. UAB is one their 2nd and he's hanging by a thread.

And the thread breaks. UAB goes to the pen. 6 total pitchers and just in the 3rd.

LOL FAU guy hits the UTSA batter in the back of the head. Not on purpose. But they took him out. Today is going to be a bloodbath. Nobody is going to be interested in burning arms BUT everyone except UTSA will have urgency to win.

Comment

• We need 3 solid innings from TD and then hope Daniel Zang can find home plate.

Comment

• Crap. Didn't have time to launder the win streak black unis.

Comment

• I actually like Memphis' TV guys. And an Elvis fan. Other than that I got nothing.

Comment

• Ohhhh so close!!

Comment

• Are we sure that was foul?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        Are we sure that was foul?
                        No.

Comment

• Some good contact in the first. Bummer to come away empty.

Comment

• If the 3rd base ump is the home plate ump from last night, I'd be willing to bet that was a fair ball dinger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              If the 3rd base ump is the home plate ump from last night, I'd be willing to bet that was a fair ball dinger.
                              Indeed, that's Bo at 3rd today.

Comment

• Lots of ground balls for Tyler. That is a very good sign.

Comment

Working...
                                X