No announcement yet.

WSU at Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think in-conference ejection comes with a 1 game suspension. Now, he served that in the extra game they played last night, but I doubt others will go for that.

Comment

• Yep, Mo gets the day off. All Birge and if he gets dinged or we need a PH or PR then it's Logan Kreske and his 0-4 with 3 Ks season (much like the 2 PHs that Memphis inserted last night).

That's how thin things are for MemphEx. They played 2 Logan Kreskes last night.

Comment

• I realize the game went 13 innings, but we cannot strike out 17 times at the plate. Our approach just has to be better.

MemphEx is the worst fielding team in the conference. Put the ball in play and see what happens a little more often.

And the zone was ridiculous last night but we still can't give away 12 free passes. Not to a team that runs well like these guys. Let's get started early guys.

Comment

• If rainout is Mo suspended GM1 of the tourney?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Yep, Mo gets the day off. All Birge and if he gets dinged or we need a PH or PR then it's Logan Kreske and his 0-4 with 3 Ks season (much like the 2 PHs that Memphis inserted last night).

That's how thin things are for MemphEx. They played 2 Logan Kreskes last night.
            MemphEx fans baited him into a red card? I want a video review!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              If rainout is Mo suspended GM1 of the tourney?
              Not according to NCAA 2-26(i):

"i. When applying the suspension rule, penalties shall be served during the team’s next previously scheduled and completed contest(s). If a previously scheduled game has been postponed or halted, that make-up game against the originally scheduled opponent shall count as a regularly scheduled contest."

Link: https://baseballrulesacademy.com/off...tion-ejection/
              Last edited by Kung Wu; May 18, 2024, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• I'm giving a pass on the strikeouts last night. That zone was ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  I'm giving a pass on the strikeouts last night. That zone was ridiculous.
                  The strike zone was more dynamic than Stroh's hitting results.

Comment

• What happened with Mo? I missed that part.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                      What happened with Mo? I missed that part.
                      He got a red card for gettin' lippy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                        What happened with Mo? I missed that part.
                        FedEx called in some favors with the umps.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Good morning everybody! Let’s play 7 and get it over with today.
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                              Good morning everybody! Let’s play 7 and get it over with today.

Comment

• I’ll just put this here. From the ‘ya’ gotta be $hittin’ me realm… I recall a regional at the Eck, back in the early 90’s when OSU came back in a similar fashion while we waited in the parking lot for the next session…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X