Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

"Maybe 14 pitchers is the sweet spot then"
    Good thing every single batter that Caden faced was left-handed. If he had to face an opposite handed batter he would have curled up in the fetal position and we would have lost him for the rest of the season.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I don't know if the value of great starting pithing is really a lesson gut certainly is nice to have.
      Yeah for me the lesson is to let Favors pitch two games and then LaPour one, rinse and repeat.

Comment

Haworth keeps stretching his right hand like it's in pain.

Comment

FAU lost to UAB last night 12-1 in 7. They trail 14-0 still top 4 today. I don't know HOW UAB can score 14 runs in a game. The Owls have come unraveled.

UAB one hits FAU and wins in 7, 15-0.

ECU and USF postponed. That hurts because they won't play 2 tomorrow almost certainly and USF has no chance in game 3 vs ECU. And it's because of health, so no guarantee they play tomorrow either.

Charlotte and Rice will try to play game 3 again tomorrow.

We hopefully will get the series in tonight but rain is a possibility and almost a certainty tomorrow.

Memphis Tulane later tonight. Sanford and Son to follow.

At the moment, we're tied for 5th at 9-11 with FAU and UAB. USF is 8th at 8-11. Rice is 9th at 8-12 and Memphis last at 6-14.

Comment

Yeah, his hand is jacked up. Hopefully just a stinger, but it's not good.

Comment

Someone needs to send Patty down to tell Coach Green that Haworth's hand is hurt.

Comment

Hamilton has no foot skills. I would have settled that with my left foot and then chipped it over to first for the easy out. But whatever.

Comment

Oh no. Please don't dig a hole in the first freakin' inning.

Comment

Claggett doesn't look super happy, but giving Hamilton some rope.

Comment

• * whew *

Comment

• I was a bit surprised to see Hamilton get the start. Is Dobbs available?

Comment

• Hamilton getting himself in trouble again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            I was a bit surprised to see Hamilton get the start. Is Dobbs available?
                            Dobbs went against KU or OSU. If it was KU, that's probably why?

Comment

• Watch Haworth when he's batting. He was grimacing and stretching that right hand after making contact with the ball. Hopefully it was just a stinger from last at-bat and that's not longer a thing.

Comment

• So is Davyn Johnson out of the lineup due to his ejection in Game 1 today or is that a decision by Coach Green?

Comment

Working...
                                X