Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Is that a prison behind their field??
    Hopefully that is not where they made Johnson go to.

Comment

LOL… UTSA team full of ***** bitches
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

This dude saying he got hit by a pitch. Pant leg doesn't budge. No effing way.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

If Johnson and family were booted they should run to Home Depot and buy a bullhorn and stand as close the edge of the premises as they can….this really happened at McAdams Park.

Comment

How was that not a strike???

Comment

Favors' grin said it all, "You gotta be shittin' me, but I don't care bring on the next fool."

Comment

Gus grounds to first but the throw is botched and he's safe. Kam bunts him to 2nd. Camden scores him on a single 8-2. Gannon grounds into a 1-6-1 DP. Nice play all the way around. Could have gotten past the 1B for a double, could have botched the throw....lots of things could have gone wrong there but UTSA played it very well.

8-2 bottom 7. No freebies and finish this.

Caden is only at 77 pitches. Strike 1. Strike 2. This guy wants nothing Caden has. Caden bounces one that may have hit the batter. Replay. It looks like it changes direction. You can't tell it hits him, but I expect him to be on first when they get done, just because these guys have ****ed up everything so far.

But I'm wrong, and it's now 1-2. Foul. Ball. 2-2. Ground out. Nice play by Kam at short. 1 out. Swing and a miss. Ball which was really close....I guess it was high but the batter is a squirrelly little **** so whatever. Ball. 2-1. Swing. 2-2. Ball, ball. 1 on 1 out. Pop out. 1 on 2 out. Ground out.

Favors has been dynamite. Through 7 it's 8-2 Shocks. Caden is at 94 pitches. I think he's coming out for the 8th but what do I know. Mike said Brady Hamilton is loosening, but I have NO freaking idea why when we're up 6. I wonder if he's going through warming up to start game 2. It makes zero sense to waste him here but...........

Comment

Suicide squeeze with Stroh. Ok.

Comment

Yeah Favors should finish this if he's comfortable with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                      Yeah why bunt that? Or at least why run on the bunt? Totally unnecessary risk.

Comment

Lane Haworth is just pounding the ball. Double into the corner. If there was one out he may have tried 3rd. Jordan doesn't get him moved over (tried a bunt) and fouls out. Darn. Derek Williams would have hit the first pitch 600 feet had he made contact. Ball, foul. Ball. Ball. Full with Seth up next. Ground to 3rd and Derek beats it out. Lane hops over to 3rd. 1st and 3rd one out.

CANNOT BELIEVE they asked Seth to bunt there. AWFUL COACHING. IT'S SETH FREAKING STROH. First and 2nd now 2 outs. Mo up.

1-1 and Derek takes 3rd. First and third still 2 out. Ball 3 Ball 4. Millan fan club goes crazy! Full for Gus.

If Gus goes yard we could end this after 8. Strike, ball. Ball. 2-1. Flies out. Left them loaded for the 3rd time today. 8-2.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                          Not even a suicide squeeze. If it was, he'd be safe. Safety squeeze. Terrible call. Let Seth swing away.

Comment

Beautiful 1-2-3 quick inning for Caden. He's been brilliant and should come out to finish it. 8-2 top 9.

Comment

Booooom!

Comment

Kam leaves the yard. 9-2. Excellent. Hope he told them to shove it rounding third. No doubter. 4RBI on the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X