No announcement yet.

Wichita at UAB (Mar 22-24)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see some good swings from Gustafson in this one.

5-1 Shox

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

You have to be kidding me on the FC.

Great work by triple H (I am assuming his middle name starts with an H, no other letter is acceptable) and Mo threw a dart to get the runner. Love the execution.
      It has been changed to a single on gamecast.

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• All I'm saying is dude is getting roughed up and clearly coming out after this hitter and with a base open he beans the only guy with a homer in the game in the head with a fastball.

Comment

• Good gravy Josh is lucky to be alive after taking one right in the melon.

Single, WP, moved to 3rd on the fly, double by Gus makes it 5-1, single by DWill makes it 6-1. WP and then Josh is hit and Clack is done.

1st and 2nd, still just the one out and it's 6-1 Shocks.

Comment

• 7-1 as Millan greets the new pitcher with a single.

8-1 on a wild pitch finishes the scoring in the 7th. Good time to get some breathing room. And nice to see the middle of the order create some real offense with a bunch of solid contact hits.

Comment

• There needs to be a carry over rule like in taxes where we can apply all these extra hits to the next game.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Strike 3 not called on the leadoff hitter in the 7th. Ridiculous some of these that are just not debatable that are being missed. Aaaand the hitter gets a single later in the AB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    Unrelated to anything, but Smallwood is a rough name.
                    If your last name is CHOO and you decide to name your kid Alan, well.

Comment

• Looks to my eye like the runner is just barely out on that double play. But we've seen them not overturn very obvious video evidence several times the last week, so I'm not sure why even bother other than having it filed somewhere as a formal protest.

Comment

• Zang is ok.

Comment

• Healthy, anyway.

Comment

• Strike 3 there was no different than ball 3. (They were both strikes but anyway)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Strike 3 there was no different than ball 3. (They were both strikes but anyway)

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X