Eck Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    The effort is fantastic. Killing off BYOB on the hill was one of the worst things to happen to Eck stadium in modern memory. That said, perhaps I don't booze enough, but the top line of the "permitted" and "prohibited" graphic is about as clear as mud. Seems terrifically random. I was unaware that having a Monaco or a Cayman Jack means I'm getting hammered but hard seltzers and wine in plastic containers means responsible drinking.
    Just guessing, but with the variance in amounts of alcohol in all the possible mixed drinks people can bring in, it's probably so difficult to know what's reasonable and what isn't it's easier to just limit it to beer and wine which are pretty obvious?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I like this deal.
      Whoa.

Does this include SASO? Asking for a friend.

Comment

No SASO needed. Just the ticket price. It's a GA ticket (not that it matters though).

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          No SASO needed. Just the ticket price. It's a GA ticket (not that it matters though).
          Ah, GA.

Comment

Not being able to bring a lawn chair onto the deck is kind of disappointing.

There is no additional cost to watch the game from the deck. While lawn chairs may not be brought onto the deck (they are permitted on Coleman Hill), guests may stand on the deck on a first-come, first-served basis.
            You wouldn't be able to see the game in a lawn chair from the deck. The rail on the deck would not allow you to view the game unless you sat at the back of the deck and then you would have an obstructed view by anyone standing at the rail.

Comment

Based on comments from staff at the 1st Pitch Banquet last night, the expectation for the deck is to get lit.

Drink heavily and be rowdy. They definitely want to inspire a home field advantage.

Comment

I don't see myself standing for 3 hours to watch a ballgame. I could see myself standing for 30 minutes or so tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  I don't see myself standing for 3 hours to watch a ballgame. I could see myself standing for 30 minutes or so tho.
                  Definitely for a younger crowd, but if it develops into a situational type crowd, I think it's winning. And again, I love that they are trying.

Comment

Definitely for a younger crowd, but if it develops into a situational type crowd, I think it's winning. And again, I love that they are trying.
                    Yeah its really cool. My son and I walked over and checked it out.

Comment

Is their a SASO requirement on any tickets other than MBB season tickets?

Comment

Is their a SASO requirement on any tickets other than MBB season tickets?
                        The only SASO benny for baseball that I'm aware of is Bold Gold and higher can get a pass for the reserved parking lot if they have baseball season tickets.

I did see on the baseball ticket page something called a "Bonus Book" which is $99 for 12 field box seats. I wonder if those can be exchanged for multiple games or if that is meant for a single game. If for multiple it would be a nice way to make your own mini package for field box seats.
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          What about a high top pub table and chairs?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Maybe they could put that in to replace the rarely if ever used bleachers over at the left field foul pole. Maybe have three levels or so. Considering the spot, have Dingers Roofing sponsor it and call it the Dingers Deck!
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Definitely!

Comment

Working...
                                X