2023 Off-season and Portal Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
    I am not sure what these continual departures say about how we are competing NIL wise but apparently not to damn good! Furthering the distance between haves and nots.
    they are all going to p5 schools, that should say enough. Whether they are getting NIL or not, they are looking for better exposure and competition.

Comment

• Austin Henry will be gone this afternoon, likely to another B12 program that's been in his ear since October. Only a few more questions remain.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Austin Henry will be gone this afternoon, likely to another B12 program that's been in his ear since October. Only a few more questions remain.
        Just announced Oklahoma

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
          Okay this is a score.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Also great to see that Ryan Geraghty has re-confirmed his commitment to the Shox. That is huge!

Comment

• Comment

• Had to look that one up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Maybe he just wanted to be in DC... otherwise its a huge step down. They were awful this year, 21-34 and didn't win a single game against anyone in top 100 RPI.

Their RPI this year is 224....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                    Had to look that one up.
                    I thought he was half Charlie Kirk, half Joe Rogan.

Comment

• It is a prestigious academic school

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        It is a prestigious academic school
                        So that’s why. Hmm

Comment

• Good kid but raw. Has all the tools to be a good 1st base guy, but he needs to play. Guessing that's a great opportunity for him.

Comment

• Talk about another step down…

Wichita State transfer LHP Austin Wallace has committed to UT Arlington.

Comment

• Austin was a kid that came here looking for a chance, coming off an injury at UT, and continued to have structural issues. We just saw him once this season when he was finally getting healthy. While you always want high character guys, and Austin certainly fit that bill, keeping him around would have mostly been a roll of the dice. He needs to be somewhere he can play, and play a lot. Also, as often is the case with young folks, there's the significant other factor and I am guessing that's playing a role here as well. I wish him nothing but success. At this point we probably need to take a chance on someone else. Best of luck Austin!

Comment

• By my count (feel free to correct where I'm wrong) but we're down to the following list of roster questions (kids that could possibly return):

Payton Tolle
                                Kyte McDonald
                                Nate Snead
                                David Herring
                                Will Stark
                                Cooper Harris
                                Cam Bye
                                Jarrett Flaggert
                                Hogan Shelby
                                Gage Williams
                                Parker Dillhoff
                                Patrick Dunn
                                Carter Rost

That list is in order of importance (to me at least). More than 1 off that list returning would surprise me, and that is depressing, as this entire process has been.

Comment

Working...
                                X