No announcement yet.

Shox vs Texas A&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even when we were really good and a national power, Illinois State always gave us difficulties, and each year, they were never very much above 500

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      Even when we were really good and a national power, Illinois State always gave us difficulties, and each year, they were never very much above 500
      Huh?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• That was some brutal weather and I have seen some cold weather at ball games. I never did get a feel for aTm starting pitcher last night. Couldn’t really tell if he was hitting his spots when needed or whether we were helping him. No doubt who the mvp was going to be and it is well deserved. I’ll bet his family was super proud as well. Peyton’s mom played golf at WSU and his dad was a decathalete at OSU. Shocks battled even though the came up empty but finall brok through for the win. Was pointed out still needs some work but I would think under Wedge there will always be something to work on. It’s not a lot of times I have gone to something like this and seen the team bring home the hardware. I as well as others agreed that all of the challenges and the bat challe MO here going forward. Hope not. Go Shocks

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
          That was some brutal weather and I have seen some cold weather at ball games. I never did get a feel for aTm starting pitcher last night. Couldn’t really tell if he was hitting his spots when needed or whether we were helping him. No doubt who the mvp was going to be and it is well deserved. I’ll bet his family was super proud as well. Peyton’s mom played golf at WSU and his dad was a decathalete at OSU. Shocks battled even though the came up empty but finall brok through for the win. Was pointed out still needs some work but I would think under Wedge there will always be something to work on. It’s not a lot of times I have gone to something like this and seen the team bring home the hardware. I as well as others agreed that all of the challenges and the bat challe MO here going forward. Hope not. Go Shocks
          Glad you went and brought them luck. Forgive me for my ignorance, but what does this mean?

“bat challe MO here going forward. Hope not.”?
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I wish I had been paying attention, I would have found you and said hi.

It was a cold mofo fo sho. Worth it.

That would have been great! Next time you are down this way we will have to do that.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
              X