Shox vs Texas A&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's GO!!!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

One strike away!

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Shocks take the tournament championship! Well done Shox!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

FRISCO CHAMPIONS OF THE WORL-urrr FRISCO!!!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

What a weekend to get things back on track. Still plenty of areas to improve in but progress is being made. Congrats boys
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Listened to Shane for most of it. Little run has been fun over the past week. Most I’ve paid attention since early 2010s.

I’m not above admitting I turned it off twice. I should have known not to bail.

Got to get back to .500 and see if you can keep it going after that. Go Shox!

Comment

• The guys have to feel good about having the next 13 at Eck. Time to start rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                        The guys have to feel good about having the next 13 at Eck. Time to start rolling.
                        Yeah we haven't even had a freakin' home game yet. And ... we played a tough, tough schedule so far. This train is about to start chuggin!

Comment

• I froze my ass off (moving to Texas has made me weak lol).

But I enjoyed being at that game. Especially being able to poke fun at my Aggie friends lol.

Way to go Shox!
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Definitely a step in the right direction this weekend. I thought tonight's win over Texas A&M was especially good with the way the guys batteled back late from trailing 4-0 after 5 innings with Johnny Wholestaff doing enought to keep the Shocks in the game until they could get something going.

The Shocks have now won 5 of their last 6 after opening the season with 6 game losing streak.

Let's see how the Shocks handle Oral Roberts at home on Tuesday. ORU slapped the Shocks aroound pretty good in Tulsa last Tuesday.

Comment

• Safe travels all. Roads are likely going to be slick if coming in tonight.

Comment

• 3-0 since Shane took over the booth.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X