No announcement yet.

2021 Baseball Season - AAC Approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why they did that. Upper 30s to mid 40s is gonna feel balmy. And we’re not gonna get more than 3 inches of snow, which will be gone by Friday.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I think real feel temps below 30 is a no go in the NCAA these days (don't hold me to that) but I imagine that NCU wasn't real fired up about making the trip and sitting around for 2-3 days. That ain't cheap.

Maybe Scooter can find a Newmanesque fill in to get the guys some work at least if the weather cooperates.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        I think real feel temps below 30 is a no go in the NCAA these days (don't hold me to that) but I imagine that NCU wasn't real fired up about making the trip and sitting around for 2-3 days. That ain't cheap.

Maybe Scooter can find a Newmanesque fill in to get the guys some work at least if the weather cooperates.
        Didn't the sportscaster say that they were looking for alternatives? That sounds like maybe looking south.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Newmanesque fill in

Comment

The problem with an ESPN+ game is that you need a crew to do p/p and cameras.

Comment

Always liked playing ou but I would love for the Shocks to Spank the okie pokes.

Comment

Is UCF supposed to be any good? FAU freshman batting 8th hits two grand slams in same inning of his first collegiate game.

Comment

Holy crap.
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                    Is UCF supposed to be any good? FAU freshman batting 8th hits two grand slams in same inning of his first collegiate game.

FAU went on to win that game 20-15. They won the first game, which was at UCF, 12-6, but UCF did manage to win the 3rd game 15-6.

As a note, FAU got 10 of 12 first place votes in the media pre-season conference poll for the East Division.

Comment

Good stuff here on a Tulane / Mississippi State game from earlier this year.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
                      X