Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money does, though. Lots of money finding its way into the hands of students at Texas A&M. Not hating the player, just the game.

Comment

New Commit Alert:

Lane Haworth - Hebron HS in Texas. OF / 1B / LHP

https://www.perfectgame.org/Players/...aspx?ID=480964

Comment

New Commit Alert:

Tyler Dobbs - Hebron HS in Texas (teammate of Haworth above) - LHP / 1B / OF

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

If he can do that in a D1 game, in 35-degree temps, while sporting a sub-2.00 ERA, AND keep his hat on, then will I be impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by BD1234 View Post
            38 degrees last spring

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Seeing on Twitter that a good number of these commits are still planning to sign their LOI on Wednesday. Surprising given the coaching situation.

Comment

Goes to the strength of Siri and Pelf and the work, dedication to and love for the WSU program they both possess.

These 2 continue to do amazing work on the recruiting front.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Seeing on Twitter that a good number of these commits are still planning to sign their LOI on Wednesday. Surprising given the coaching situation.
                  Anyone besides Max Stanley that changed his mind? I don't do Twitter so I'm not sure who has signed. Can you spill the beans?

Comment

Article on pitcher Drew Iverson signing with WSU
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Anyone besides Max Stanley that changed his mind? I don't do Twitter so I'm not sure who has signed. Can you spill the beans?
                      I believe we lost 2 but I don't have the patience in my current state to research the details.

I'll say it again, Siri and Pelf are doing an effing great job.

Comment

Is Wdge gone for good? I don't get the local paper, and don't know what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                          Is Wdge gone for good? I don't get the local paper, and don't know what happened?
                          I believe that isn't known at this time. Last I heard he just stepped away for personal/health reasons, but there was nothing to indicate if it would be permanent or not.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I believe that isn't known at this time. Last I heard he just stepped away for personal/health reasons, but there was nothing to indicate if it would be permanent or not.
                            That is correct. Scooter was named Interim Head Coach. Eric is on leave. Just guessing, but I would speculate sometime around Thanksgiving we'll get some clarity. I can't think they would let the student-athletes go on Christmas break not knowing for sure who their coach is, but that's just my thought.

Comment

Brady Hamilton (I don't we've mentioned his name before but I could be mistaken) is committed.

Rapidly improving and still growing 6'3" RHP/UT guy from Edmond.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X