Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that I have seen. Most probably still processing what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
      Have we heard of any decommits from recruits so far?
      If there was ever a place for immediate playing time, this might be the place...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

They will start decommitting just as soon as Siriani lands somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          Have we heard of any decommits from recruits so far?
          pretty much all of them. This thread might as well be deleted.

If u go on Twitter, search for Wichita State baseball or some variation, you will see all the “re-opening recruitment” statements.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

pretty much all of them. This thread might as well be deleted.

If u go on Twitter, search for Wichita State baseball or some variation, you will see all the “re-opening recruitment” statements.

That's just not accurate. ADKS reached out to all the recruits to my understanding and asked that they be patient before they made a decision. Trust the process so to speak. Have some decommitted? Yes. Most in the '23 class? Not by my count on Twitter at least.

Not to my knowledge, and certainly not with a quick perusal of Twitter, which I encourage and will admit I'm wrong if I am.

Perhaps in the '24 class and beyond, which makes more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

That's just not accurate. ADKS reached out to all the recruits to my understanding and asked that they be patient before they made a decision. Trust the process so to speak. Have some decommitted? Yes. Most in the '23 class? Not by my count on Twitter at least.

Not to my knowledge, and certainly not with a quick perusal of Twitter, which I encourage and will admit I'm wrong if I am.

Perhaps in the '24 class and beyond, which makes more sense.

It could be '24 class that I'm seeing. I admit, I don't dwell on it much because this is expected when you bring in a new coach. I just see a steady stream.

Admittedly, depending on who they hire, these guys might have even been recruited by the new coach so they may decide to stay.

Comment

Comment

Not to be a negative Nelly, but we'll start hearing about defections soon in the '23 class. I do think we'll keep the plurality, but as always, the best ones are the most likely ones to be poached. I remain hopeful with this group, but the hope is beginning to fade a touch.

Comment

Not to be a negative Nelly, but we'll start hearing about defections soon in the '23 class. I do think we'll keep the plurality, but as always, the best ones are the most likely ones to be poached. I remain hopeful with this group, but the hope is beginning to fade a touch.

Comment

Comment

This guy is going to be a bulldog on the mound. Can't wait to see him in the fall.
                        Guess we'll have to see him somewhere else.

Comment

Tyner Horn, Goddard Eisenhower. Absolutely wants to be here. 91-94 tops out high 90s FB. Commands 3 pitches. Will help early and often.
                          Wanted to be here.

Comment

Yeah that hurts. Draft could be a problem too and this might have happened anyway. He's going to get offers to offset a potential draft bonus, but yeah this sucks.

There was nothing that led me to believe this was going to happen, and if Tyner is gone, I'm fearful of every other decent signing we have doing the same thing.

This is looking more and more like a colossal goat **** from which Shocker baseball will never recover. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

I’m checking out, be back around 2026. Can’t believe I started to get excited about shocker baseball again this last spring, what a let down.

Edit; by checking out I mean me checking out mentally from shocker baseball. Not some “I’ll show you I’m leaving thing”.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X