No announcement yet.

Baseball: WSU vs Air Force (Mar 3,4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the new guy is a soccer fan so I think everyone on here has a little pity on him and jump at the chance to help him understand AMERICAN sports.

Comment

• On the sports news tonight HCEW once again talked about the pace of the game and how it works to our pitchers adavantage. I wonder how soon opposing teams start stepping out of the box to slow the pace down unlike those players at okie state.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Some of those pickoff/ rundowns can get pretty interesting to score..... What were we talking about again?
        Sorry hit the quote button instead of delete. My bad

Comment

• Nice brisk game Wednesday. I'm loving the brand of baseball I'm watching. The past two seasons the few games i attended i was often angry when i left the ballpark. The disciplined, fast paced games doesn't make me angry.

BTW, you're cheating yourself if you don't come out. The baseball is good and the weather great. I understand the daytime schedule makes it hard, but there are a bunch of home games coming up. Come out for the fresh air. :D
          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Cdizzle thanks for looking up the rule on blocking etc. I still think there was nothing that warranted calling the runner out. The catcher dropped the ball for goodness sake and the contact wasn't violent or directed towards knocking the ball out.

Bad call. Glad it was moot.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
            X