Opening Weekend Shocks at Northwestern State Demons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

I like giving the reliever a clean inning, but this was a unique situation.
    Yeah he was chasing history so you had to give him a shot.

Comment

And here we go

Comment

Whew! Ross is back. But he just asked the umpire for more petite marshmallows in his cocoa, soooooo....
        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I see why we tried to stick with Hamilton

Comment

Ouch. Three-run jack. Jake’s first ER.
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

So Jake threw a no hitter but allowed a run

Comment

The sniff test smells familiar...

No surprise though.

Comment

Can Jake throw left handed?
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

It'll take time. You're never going to win with 0 runs. And 3 runs thru 6 isn't exactly horrible regardless.

Of course, the 6th ain't over yet either.

Comment

• I just want them to back up whats been preached...throwing strikes. Another year of the cake walk will be tough.

Comment

• Welp.

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Ouchie.
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Just an historical note. Gene lost his first game 8-0.

(I made that up, but am choosing to believe it because beer.)

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                              Just an historical note. Gene lost his first game 8-0.

(I made that up, but am choosing to believe it because beer.)
                              Just looked it up....

Gene lost to Sterling 5-3

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                                I just want them to back up whats been preached...throwing strikes. Another year of the cake walk will be tough.
                                Gotta have the horses as well. One of the things that bothered me some about the slobbering over Butler's recruiting. Our pitching has been terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X