Recruiting -- Class of 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting -- Class of 2022

Shockers get their first verbal for the Class of 2022 in Austin Henry, a 6-4, 190 RHP from Dell Rapids SD. Plays with MidSouth Prospects for club ball and picked up an all tournament nod in a recent Perfect Game event.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Thanks for posting WUzee.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

If you really want to see the direction this program is headed, watch this class, his first real opportunity to pick and choose whom he wants to be a part of his program.

Comment

Shocks get a verbal from Hogan Shelby, a 6-2, 170 lb SS from the Ft. Worth area (Birdville HS). Not much info on him other than that.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          If you really want to see the direction this program is headed, watch this class, his first real opportunity to pick and choose whom he wants to be a part of his program.
          Ummm, not that I disagree with your generic basic statement, because it’s such a first step, but your bromance with the Butler and all of his recruiting prowess didn’t work out too well.

What other variables will you look for to differentiate the two coaches and provide the keys to HCEW’s success?

Comment

There was a catcher from Rockhurst High School who committed or was signed earlier and I can't find him. Was it next year he was going to come to school or was he as 2021 commitment? I can't find him on our list of commitments.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post

Ummm, not that I disagree with your generic basic statement, because it’s such a first step, but your bromance with the Butler and all of his recruiting prowess didn’t work out too well.

What other variables will you look for to differentiate the two coaches and provide the keys to HCEW’s success?

Recruiting wasnt Butlers weak point.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post

Recruiting wasnt Butlers weak point.
                Debatable.

Not his weakest, that I'd agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  There was a catcher from Rockhurst High School who committed or was signed earlier and I can't find him. Was it next year he was going to come to school or was he as 2021 commitment? I can't find him on our list of commitments.
                  Bumped

Comment

Dude, you might need to be quarantined to see if there's been a mutated strain of Trump Derangement Syndrome.....Doc Derangement Syndrome.

I trust you were at the 1st Pitch Banquet last night and supported the program in spirit and financially?
                    Last edited by WuDrWu; February 8, 2020, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Dude, you might need to be quarantined to see if there's been a mutated strain of Trump Derangement Syndrome.....Doc Derangement Syndrome.

I trust you were at the 1st Pitch Banquet last night and supported the program in spirit and financially?
                      No I was not at the 1st Pitch Banquet. We’re you pretty worn out vacuuming and dumping the trash after? I applaud your spirit in donating your time and talents.

Care to comment on my original question?

Comment

bump

Comment

No I was not at the 1st Pitch Banquet. We’re you pretty worn out vacuuming and dumping the trash after? I applaud your spirit in donating your time and talents.

If you’re going to Troll the guy you could have picked any number of reasons to do so that would have been more substantial rather than “Butlers Recruits

Comment

bump

Comment

Of course you weren't at the banquet because you're nothing but a lot of hot air, living in the past and your tongue up Gene's ass.

The next dollar you give will be your first and if you knew 1/10th of what I know you could call yourself a genius. You'd still be a complete douche, but you'd be an informed douche.

I'd love to tell the board all about this growing class, but because of you, and you alone, I'm not going to.

It appears that the staff is way ahead of schedule, but time is time and you just never know how things are going to play out.

And as to answering your question, why would I? HCEW will succeed because he will coach, motivate, and team build. It's likely to take time because recruiting takes time, not unlike when HCGM was hired. It's a complete 180 in philosophies. All I hope for is that you're never there to enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X