Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recruiting -- Class of 2022

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Recruiting -- Class of 2022

    Shockers get their first verbal for the Class of 2022 in Austin Henry, a 6-4, 190 RHP from Dell Rapids SD. Plays with MidSouth Prospects for club ball and picked up an all tournament nod in a recent Perfect Game event.


    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
    Isaac Asimov

  • #2
    Thanks for posting WUzee.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

    Comment


    • #3
      If you really want to see the direction this program is headed, watch this class, his first real opportunity to pick and choose whom he wants to be a part of his program.

      Comment


      • #4
        Shocks get a verbal from Hogan Shelby, a 6-2, 170 lb SS from the Ft. Worth area (Birdville HS). Not much info on him other than that.

        “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
        Isaac Asimov

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          If you really want to see the direction this program is headed, watch this class, his first real opportunity to pick and choose whom he wants to be a part of his program.
          Ummm, not that I disagree with your generic basic statement, because it’s such a first step, but your bromance with the Butler and all of his recruiting prowess didn’t work out too well.

          What other variables will you look for to differentiate the two coaches and provide the keys to HCEW’s success?

          Comment


          • #6
            There was a catcher from Rockhurst High School who committed or was signed earlier and I can't find him. Was it next year he was going to come to school or was he as 2021 commitment? I can't find him on our list of commitments.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Veritas View Post

              Ummm, not that I disagree with your generic basic statement, because it’s such a first step, but your bromance with the Butler and all of his recruiting prowess didn’t work out too well.

              What other variables will you look for to differentiate the two coaches and provide the keys to HCEW’s success?

              Recruiting wasnt Butlers weak point.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post


                Recruiting wasnt Butlers weak point.
                Debatable.

                Not his weakest, that I'd agree with.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  There was a catcher from Rockhurst High School who committed or was signed earlier and I can't find him. Was it next year he was going to come to school or was he as 2021 commitment? I can't find him on our list of commitments.
                  Bumped

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Veritas View Post

                    Ummm, not that I disagree with your generic basic statement, because it’s such a first step, but your bromance with the Butler and all of his recruiting prowess didn’t work out too well.

                    What other variables will you look for to differentiate the two coaches and provide the keys to HCEW’s success?
                    Dude, you might need to be quarantined to see if there's been a mutated strain of Trump Derangement Syndrome.....Doc Derangement Syndrome.


                    I trust you were at the 1st Pitch Banquet last night and supported the program in spirit and financially?
                    Last edited by WuDrWu; 1 week ago.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

                      Dude, you might need to be quarantined to see if there's been a mutated strain of Trump Derangement Syndrome.....Doc Derangement Syndrome.


                      I trust you were at the 1st Pitch Banquet last night and supported the program in spirit and financially?
                      No I was not at the 1st Pitch Banquet. We’re you pretty worn out vacuuming and dumping the trash after? I applaud your spirit in donating your time and talents.

                      Care to comment on my original question?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                        There was a catcher from Rockhurst High School who committed or was signed earlier and I can't find him. Was it next year he was going to come to school or was he as 2021 commitment? I can't find him on our list of commitments.
                        bump

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Veritas View Post

                          No I was not at the 1st Pitch Banquet. We’re you pretty worn out vacuuming and dumping the trash after? I applaud your spirit in donating your time and talents.

                          Care to comment on my original question?
                          If you’re going to Troll the guy you could have picked any number of reasons to do so that would have been more substantial rather than “Butlers Recruits

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Shockm View Post

                            bump


                            https://www.prepbaseballreport.com/p...ram-9081362457

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Veritas View Post

                              No I was not at the 1st Pitch Banquet. We’re you pretty worn out vacuuming and dumping the trash after? I applaud your spirit in donating your time and talents.

                              Care to comment on my original question?
                              Of course you weren't at the banquet because you're nothing but a lot of hot air, living in the past and your tongue up Gene's ass.

                              The next dollar you give will be your first and if you knew 1/10th of what I know you could call yourself a genius. You'd still be a complete douche, but you'd be an informed douche.

                              I'd love to tell the board all about this growing class, but because of you, and you alone, I'm not going to.

                              It appears that the staff is way ahead of schedule, but time is time and you just never know how things are going to play out.

                              And as to answering your question, why would I? HCEW will succeed because he will coach, motivate, and team build. It's likely to take time because recruiting takes time, not unlike when HCGM was hired. It's a complete 180 in philosophies. All I hope for is that you're never there to enjoy it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X