Darron Boatright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    Social media has many faults and advantages. A fault is that it allows interpretation by others which may miss the intent of the post. As many have noted here it would be great to have a sarcasm button but we don’t and we have to muddle through odd and seemingly random posts
    I'm not sure that's an adequate defense.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I wondered the same thing. Seems a bit harsh.

Fortunately if ADDB were to leave, recruiting his replacement needn't go further than ShockerNet as there are numerous qualified and able replacements to pick up the torch and bring the programs to new and unseen heights.
      100% agree right there. Why even come to ShockerNet though? Just lay a suit over the empty chair and we're good. Maybe add his salary to the baseball recruiting budget to complete the inside joke.

T

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
        Well, I don't have a Cat in this Fight but this round of brave criticisms about some pretty unimportant tweets in the whole scheme of our Shocker lives may be counterproductive to our goals at WSU.

Just to list a few of ADDB's successes,

He led us into the American Conference (A Top 6 basketball conference and Top 7 in all other ways), brought us HCEW, continues to have a good relationship with HCGM as well as HC Lamb. We could be doing a lot worse.
        "He led us into the American Conference..."

Kind of like how I would lead a roaring freight train down the tracks walking alongside of it? Gotcha!

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

"He led us into the American Conference..."

Kind of like how I would lead a roaring freight train down the tracks walking alongside of it? Gotcha!

T

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            I suppose if ADDB is as terrible as some believe then the person who hired ADDB deserves some criticism as well, although I haven't noticed that. Maybe his new boss, when hired, will realize the mistake and take corrective action.
            He was the available associate in the room (likely having reached his ceiling of competency) and we were bleeding cash at the time with Marshall's massive raise. No search committee - just give the ol' boy the keys to the office and tell him not to touch anything.

T

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

In keeping positive relationships with Marshall and Lamb, and especially advocating for and maneuvering into the AAC, abso-friggin-lutely.

I'm all onboard about the handling of the baseball program. But, I'm tired of it and too excited about the future to keep beating that horse. And while Wedge may have hired himself, ADDB didn't screw it up any more and get in the way, either.

I think some seriously underestimate the challenges associated with moving to the AAC. And as near as I can tell, it was handled nearly flawlessly,

I think some underestimate the challenges associated with keeping Marshall happy.
              "I think some underestimate the challenges associated with keeping Marshall happy."

I can think of about $3.5 million reasons. That nod goes to ADES and the Koch family.

The rest is all about laughing at his jokes, limited eye contact, and keeping the coffee cup filled - all of which I'm certain AD BeltTight accomplishes admirably.

T

Comment

https://twitter.com/goshockersmbb/status/1187819182890672128?s=21

Comment

Wait, there are people who actually believe ADES played a bigger role than Boatright in getting WSU into the American?? Or that it was all Bardo’s doing??

Hahahahahahaha.... ahem...

Bwhahahahahahhaha...
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

He took out a 1 Million dollar loan which he is the leader responsible for it. He absolutely did make the AAC happen WstateU.

Comment

He took out a 1 Million dollar loan which he is the leader responsible for it. He absolutely did make it happen WstateU.
                      Didn’t say he didn’t? That gif was for Cold. Lol!

Comment

Didn’t say he didn’t? That gif was for Cold. Lol!
                        With your constant gif’s I can’t tell what you think.

Comment

With your constant gif’s I can’t tell what you think.
                          I’m a man of few words... it usually keeps me out of trouble.

Comment

I’m a man of few words... it usually keeps me out of trouble.
                            Well often your gifs are comedy relief. This one not really.

Comment

Well often your gifs are comedy relief. This one not really.
                              IMG_1080_720x.jpg?v=1566257362.jpg

Here you go bro; something for your sore bum.

T

Comment

Working...
                              X