Darron Boatright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darron Boatright

Thought this tweet was a little odd. Sounds kind of defensive.
    https://twitter.com/DBoatright25/sta...570300928?s=20

I kinda get it. In what other sport could your best player not play in each game...by design?

Baseball is also the sport with the least difference between talent level of teams. The difference between a .300 hitter and .200 hitter is literally just 2 more/less hits in the course of a week.

It also has the greatest variance between performances. Do you think that if you replayed Cards-Braves Game 5, you’d get another 13-1 game? Of course you wouldn’t.

It’s a great sport and a stupid, maddening sport...all in the same breath.
    78-65

Comment

UCLA must not have had much offence that year.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Not the first indication the DB might possibly want to consider a step back from Twitter, or at the very least make an anonymous account just for stuff like this. The instances he's had aren't a thing for the average joe, but when you have a relatively high-profile job you gotta play by a different set of rules on your own public conduct.

Comment

Unless you are a billionaire president of the free world. Then screw it.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Unless you are a billionaire president of the free world. Then screw it.
            You may remove my chess piece now.

Comment

I'm not sure that's any worse than a national sports writer exposing his lack of general baseball knowledge. Two top players had significant roles in a maximum of half a team's games (and probably closer to 40%), yet they won 59% of their games. Doesn't seem that unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                Not the first indication the DB might possibly want to consider a step back from Twitter, or at the very least make an anonymous account just for stuff like this. The instances he's had aren't a thing for the average joe, but when you have a relatively high-profile job you gotta play by a different set of rules on your own public conduct.
                Yeppp. Not the greatest look towards a good PR guy that has nothing but nice things to say about WSU basketball. Was it really that good of a zinger that he had to waste a tweet on? Neh, not really.

For some reason, based on a lot of Boatright’s insecure tweets, he may even have an account on here to let out his frustrations anonymously. Downtown Shocker Brown anyone?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Yeppp. Not the greatest look towards a good PR guy that has nothing but nice things to say about WSU basketball. Was it really that good of a zinger that he had to waste a tweet on? Neh, not really.

For some reason, based on a lot of Boatright’s insecure tweets, he may even have an account on here to let out his frustrations anonymously. Downtown Shocker Brown anyone?
                  I have met DSB. He is not ADDB. Good try though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I have met DSB. He is not ADDB. Good try though.
                    Does his Cajun accent draw any similarities to Boatright's slow Kentucky drawl?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Weird, and a reminder of why Twitter is a temptation best avoided by most (and gladly avoided by me). What was even the point of that?

Comment

Not happy either with the Nationals manager.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          Weird, and a reminder of why Twitter is a temptation best avoided by most (and gladly avoided by me). What was even the point of that?
                          three years without social media (except sn of course).. too easy to roll off the rails.

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

three years without social media (except sn of course).. too easy to roll off the rails.
                            At Shockernet there's no scary algorithm to allow you to spam friend requests to dudes and chicks who you couldn't pick out of a lineup that you once attended class with more than half a lifetime ago.

And there damn sure isn't an algorithm to listen to your phone conversations or sweep through your text messages or recent searches so that we can send you some spookily-accurate ad.

This isn't social media!
                            Last edited by Kung Wu; October 20, 2019, 08:40 PM. Reason: I should proofread before I post. :p
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I like it kung..

Comment

Working...
                              X