• Show
Clear All

GD... BeerFlight's back on the sauce...

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      GD... BeerFlight's back on the sauce...

T

You know I was thinking the same thing. All of his angry tweeting seems to come in the late evenings. Maybe he's loosening up a bit? If so, he should probably keep the phone and booze separate from each other.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I have met DSB. He is not ADDB. Good try though.

I'm not sure it was a good try unless my meter is broken (probably is). DSB is my friend, and a great person. Not a good person, a great one. You don't often find people that give like he gives, and I don't mean to athletics (even though he does support WSU).

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I'm not sure it was a good try unless my meter is broken (probably is). DSB is my friend, and a great person. Not a good person, a great one. You don't often find people that give like he gives, and I don't mean to athletics (even though he does support WSU).
          Meter check needed. Or, more likely, perhaps my posting skills need sharpening.

Comment

Try to imagine a similar tweet from Schaus
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
              Try to imagine a similar tweet from Schaus
              Schaus was a total boss - and my hero. I wonder though, if he'd have gotten along with HCGM long term. He got along great when Marshall was walking into his office with his dauber down asking to resign. But today's Trumpian version of Gregg might at times draw the executive's ire... particularly the kerfluffle in Canada or Mrs. Marshall's penchant for game-time expression.

Maybe it's a good thing we have an empty suit fluffer for an AD. He only fkd up by one or two years in baseball. We'll hopefully recover from that in short order thanks to Gene's legacy.

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Schaus was a total boss - and my hero. I wonder though, if he'd have gotten along with HCGM long term. He got along great when Marshall was walking into his office with his dauber down asking to resign. But today's Trumpian version of Gregg might at times draw the executive's ire... particularly the kerfluffle in Canada or Mrs. Marshall's penchant for game-time expression.

Maybe it's a good thing we have an empty suit fluffer for an AD. He only fkd up by one or two years in baseball. We'll hopefully recover from that in short order thanks to Gene's legacy.

T

Cold, you're a lot like President Trump... most of us think it, but you always have the balls to say it.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Maybe he is good friends with Parrish? That context would make it a little more palatable. Not defending the tweet as I despise ADDB as much as anyone, but just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Cold, you're a lot like President Trump... most of us think it, but you always have the balls to say it.
                    Pretty huge compliment there brother!

T

Comment

Apparently doesn't care for the NBA either.

And doesn't like Cindy Klose tweeting about politics.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        Not defending the tweet as I despise ADDB as much as anyone, but just a thought.
                        You despise ADDB?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You despise ADDB?
                          I wondered the same thing. Seems a bit harsh.

Fortunately if ADDB were to leave, recruiting his replacement needn't go further than ShockerNet as there are numerous qualified and able replacements to pick up the torch and bring the programs to new and unseen heights.

Comment

Well, I don't have a Cat in this Fight but this round of brave criticisms about some pretty unimportant tweets in the whole scheme of our Shocker lives may be counterproductive to our goals at WSU.

Just to list a few of ADDB's successes,

He led us into the American Conference (A Top 6 basketball conference and Top 7 in all other ways), brought us HCEW, continues to have a good relationship with HCGM as well as HC Lamb. We could be doing a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I wondered the same thing. Seems a bit harsh.

Fortunately if ADDB were to leave, recruiting his replacement needn't go further than ShockerNet as there are numerous qualified and able replacements to pick up the torch and bring the programs to new and unseen heights.
                              I know I’m not qualified for the job. Does he?
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                                Well, I don't have a Cat in this Fight but this round of brave criticisms about some pretty unimportant tweets in the whole scheme of our Shocker lives may be counterproductive to our goals at WSU.

Just to list a few of ADDB's successes,

He led us into the American Conference (A Top 6 basketball conference and Top 7 in all other ways), brought us HCEW, continues to have a good relationship with HCGM as well as HC Lamb. We could be doing a lot worse.
                                You really think he played a major part in those things??

Comment

Working...
                                X