WSU-USF Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

So to clarify, you are officially hoping and cheering for them to lose.

Got it.
    So I mention a fact, the conference record, and it burns you so bad that you turned it around and somehow got “I hope they lose” out of all of that.

Are you high?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Despite the bad start, Shox hanging within a swing of the bat. Didnt let the 7-1 deficit be crippling like SFU last night. Time to string some hits together.

Comment

About that time

Comment

K looking. Golden sombrero. Not piling on but come on!

Comment

7 out of 20.

This is where we need to be.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

A bad start doomed the Shocks. Just dug a early hole that was a bit too deep. Unfortunatley, Tyler Davis didn't have it today.

The guys did continue to battle and give themselves chance but could not come up wiht the big hit when needed today. It didn't help that Alec and Greyson couldn't get it going today. A combined 0-10 with 5 strikeouts. We have to have more from these guys especially in important games.

This locks the Shocks into a sub.500 record in AAC play. Whether or not that dooms their at-large chance I don't know. Probably does if they don't make at least a little noise in the AAC Tournament (like winning at least 2 games).

Comment

This was probably the best outcome for the program. Mini-B can recruit but he cannot manage. He reached his highest level of competency at Arkansas.

It's a sad day, but there are happier ones right around the corner.

Time to sharpen up the prospect list Darren and start sending out feelers (if you haven't done so already).

We'll be back! We're in a dream baseball conference.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• shoxtop
                  shoxtop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As long as you understand that “happier days” are at least to 2-3 more years of futility away

Anyone watching on ESPN 3? I have no play by play but i can hear stadium sound. Anyone else?
                Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Nothing like giving up runs without allowing a hit.

3 wild pitches in 1 inning to advance the walks. Wow.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Shockers respond beautifully in the 1st with 3 runs on clutch 2 out hits from Jenista and Cadena. 3-1 WSU, still bottom of the 1st.

Hope Preston can settle down and give us 5.

Comment

Sullivan chased after 0.2 IP, Yager on for USF to face Katzfey.

Comment

Nope. How is it that a D1 pitcher can't throw the ball for strikes? Just crazy. 4 Walla before recording an out in the 2nd. SMH.
                        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Snavely/Killgore is an interesting planned combination. One guy that excels at putting runners on followed by a guy that excels at letting inherited runners score.

We'll see how it works out here.

Comment

Tie game. Snavely tagged for 3 ER in 1IP without allowing a hit.

Comment

Cadena seems to be playing well as of late and he looks to be under 6 feet tall? Are my eyes deceiving me....or is it that guys don't have to be 6'5 to play ball here?

Comment

Working...
                              X