No announcement yet.

WSU @ Oklahoma State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean people can get all bent at me and call me a troll and this and that. But I've been here all year, listening and watching. And if they can kindly point out anything that I've stated to be incorrect, I'd like to hear it.

Otherwise, kindly STFU.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      I mean people can get all bent at me and call me a troll and this and that. But I've been here all year, listening and watching. And if they can kindly point out anything that I've stated to be incorrect, I'd like to hear it.

Otherwise, kindly STFU.
      Dude, I mean this a SN buddy, but the enthusiasm of your posting during losses is easily 100x any begrudging acknowledgement of success during and following wins this year. I understand frustrations from prior seasons, trust me - and I definitely vent on here during losses too. But ya gotta get some joy out of wins, and there's been plenty of them this year, especially after wandering in the wilderness for so many years.

None of that means ya instantly convert to the world's biggest Butler fan overnight or anything. But the tone almost indicates you'd rather see us lose than win, and I know that's not the case at all.

I mean, we are unanimously projected as a 2 seed in mid-April. This season has been awesome so far - if this isn't a lot of fun, what's the point of being a fan?

Comment

Tyler is sharp and sets down OSU in order. Last chance for the Shox

Comment

1-2-3 8th for Tyler.

7-5 OSU to the 9th - Dugas, DeBacker and Boyer due up for the Shocks.

Comment

DeBacker draws a 1 out walk, bringing the tying run to the plate with 1 out. Kocis and Ritter next up for WSU.

Josh continues his excellent play with a really nice night.

Comment

Dugas lines out. DeBacker walks. Kocis in to try to tie it

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post

Dude, I mean this a SN buddy, but the enthusiasm of your posting during losses is easily 100x any begrudging acknowledgement of success during and following wins this year. I understand frustrations from prior seasons, trust me - and I definitely vent on here during losses too. But ya gotta get some joy out of wins, and there's been plenty of them this year, especially after wandering in the wilderness for so many years.

None of that means ya instantly convert to the world's biggest Butler fan overnight or anything. But the tone almost indicates you'd rather see us lose than win, and I know that's not the case at all.

I mean, we are unanimously projected as a 2 seed in mid-April. This season has been awesome so far - if this isn't a lot of fun, what's the point of being a fan?
                You're right. I definitely don't want the team to lose. I want them to win every game.

You're also right that prior history has tinted my views on the program and I am hedging my outlook based on the history with the current guy in charge.

Yes, we have come a long way, but it's pretty frustrating watching them piss away games in the same manner they have done in the past against real competition. The road situation hasn't been solved IMO. They swept a bad McNeese State team that skewed the stats right away. They uglied a win at Creighton, I'll credit them for that, in front of 10 people, and then beat Central Arkansas and clearly played over their heads in 1 game at ECU.

I guess I was hoping to host a regional out of this by some miracle. Not gonna happen, but maybe that's why I'm also so mad about their play, especially as of late.

And after this year, where do we stand next year? We have one solid arm and then what?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Kocis gives it a pretty good AB but pops out

Comment

Ritter the last hope for the Shocks.

Comment

Ritter singles. 1st and 3rd for Jenista

Comment

Oh man, come on Greyson.

Comment

Should get something to hit. Need to do something with it

Comment

Jenista singles. 7-6. Bohm up. Need to fully atone for that error now.

Comment

Wow. Let's go Alec!!!

Comment

Got anybody faster than Ritter?

Comment

Working...
                                X