• Show
Clear All

• LOL
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Wow, and now he has jumped off the cliff and is looking to dive headfirst into a boulder at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

If you were a real WSU fan and not just a family member, you would've also been checking the basketball board and would've known the basis for my avatar. Dolt.

This guy has now completely lost it. Are these the types of reactions we should expect from you going forward after WSU starts losing series? God help us if that's the case.
      Well, my basis of fact apparently is just as solid as yours stating I am a family member who is defending the team out of obligation. Especially since I was in Omaha in ‘91 and ‘93.

You continue your idiot trolling of anyone who says anything believed to be negative about the Shockers, then also troll anyone who says anything positive about them. Then also troll them when they say negative things. It appears you are nothing more than a troll.

You have nwver been to a basketball game. Never been to a baseball game. Never been to a fundraiser. Never met any of the Shocker Coaches. Dont support the program in any way other than being a troll on a message board.

Ill take 100 fans who are invested in the program versus 1,000,000 of you t-shirt KU fans you make so much fun of without any substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Well, my basis of fact apparently is just as solid as yours stating I am a family member who is defending the team out of obligation. Especially since I was in Omaha in ‘91 and ‘93.

You continue your idiot trolling of anyone who says anything believed to be negative about the Shockers, then also troll anyone who says anything positive about them. Then also troll them when they say negative things. It appears you are nothing more than a troll.

You have nwver been to a basketball game. Never been to a baseball game. Never been to a fundraiser. Never met any of the Shocker Coaches. Dont support the program in any way other than being a troll on a message board.

Ill take 100 fans who are invested in the program versus 1,000,000 of you t-shirt KU fans you make so much fun of without any substance.
        What the **** did I say about today's game that was not true and constituted for trolling? The only person trolling is this thread is your butthurt, thin-skinned, blindly homeriffic family member self who got bent because I said WSU didn't compete in a game in which they scored ZERO runs. If that rankled you that badly, then you have more mental problems than originally thought. Any rational, normal fan would have probably agreed to that notion and at worst accepted the feelings of a fan that was pretty frustrated on how the series ended in less than competitive fashion.

And now you're so BENT on getting called out and being BUTTHURT that your family member's team has now lost a couple in a row that you are now spewing garbage out of your ass in full blown nuclear meltdown mode for everyone to see.

Who do you respect here? Cdizzle? WuDrWu? Why don't you ****ing ask them if I'm a ****ing t-shirt fan, you ****ing ****?

Never been to a basketball game? Never been to a baseball game? LMFAO. What a butthurt LOSER. GTFO.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Thats a whole lot of stars and made up info for someone who is not a butthurt troll.

I promise you I can continue to make up things and repeatedly present them as facts just as good as you can.

You said they didnt compete. I said they did.

Call Uncle Gene and have him explain to you how baseball works as you have zero idea. And exhibit it over and over.

Show me a ticket stub from the last Shocker game of any kind you attended you KU T-shirt wearing troll. I dare you. What, Uncle Gene took you to a game in 2003??

Speaking of full blown nuclear, do you see how many stars are in my post? You seem to be the one losing your mind. We lost a baseball game today. And one yesterday. I know you were probably with your other Uncle Billy for the KU warmups, but as you learned tonight, losing happens. If you want to see non-competitive see your Jayhawks tonight. They deserve more of your ranting butthurt than the Shocker Baseball team.

Comment

Thats a whole lot of stars and made up info for someone who is not a butthurt troll.

I promise you I can continue to make up things and repeatedly present them as facts just as good as you can.

You said they didnt compete. I said they did.

Call Uncle Gene and have him explain to you how baseball works as you have zero idea. And exhibit it over and over.

Show me a ticket stub from the last Shocker game of any kind you attended you KU T-shirt wearing troll. I dare you. What, Uncle Gene took you to a game in 2003??

Speaking of full blown nuclear, do you see how many stars are in my post? You seem to be the one losing your mind. We lost a baseball game today. And one yesterday. I know you were probably with your other Uncle Billy for the KU warmups, but as you learned tonight, losing happens. If you want to see non-competitive see your Jayhawks tonight. They deserve more of your ranting butthurt than the Shocker Baseball team.
            I wonder how drunk you are right now. What kinda Louisiana moonshine are you boozing up on? Do you think you'll regret it in the morning?

It's pretty obvious why you went to the CWS in 91 and 93. You're good ol' LSU boys were in it. Not a strange coincidence at all. Go figure the only time you have been to see a WSU baseball game is either in the state of Louisiana or in a CWS involving a Louisiana team. What a two-facer.

I've been a basketball season ticket holder since 2003. I've donated over $15,000 just in SASO donations since then, which isn't bad since I"m only in my mid-30s. I averaged about 10-20 baseball games a year up until it became too depressing to go to anymore. Your family member's production allowed me to not attend a single baseball season for the first time in memory last year, so tip of the hat to him for that one.

You should probably get your numskull, battered self to bed soon. Save yourself another essay of embarrassment.

Damn, I can't wait for another series loss so we see this guy meltdown with some of the best of them. And then tell everybody about his season tickets at Alex Box Stadium like he's hot ****. And then go off to other off-tangent, completely made-up rambles to drown himself in the sorrows in hope of forgetting about the debacle of play the day before.

Who knew putting up a zero on the scoreboard was considered competitive and would result in this 2 pages of subsequent embarrassingly drunken message board posting?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Liar, Liar, Pants of Fire.

90% of everything you post is made up, and by the time you repeat it 3 times, you think its true.

The only truth is I said prove the last Shocker event you went to, and you couldnt. Obviously that means you dont go. T-shirt wearing KU fan.

Comment

Liar, Liar, Pants of Fire.

90% of everything you post is made up, and by the time you repeat it 3 times, you think its true.

The only truth is I said prove the last Shocker event you went to, and you couldnt. Obviously that means you dont go. T-shirt wearing KU fan.
                I don't have to prove **** to you, you front-running, Cajun POS.

No wonder you got stripped of your moderator duties at the AAC board. You're an imbecile of highest proportions.

Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• See, still cant decide. Dont have to prove anything, then come straight back and have to prove it.

Its ok dude. I’ll believe you.

And don’t forget, I went after the other Mods who were harassing you and Cold. I had YOUR back. That is what cost me my Mod status. But you already knew that.

GFY.

Comment

• I don't have anything to prove to you but I wanted to embarrass you with your dumbass posts and prove your little shtick wrong. And the result, major egg on the face. And now it hurts your credibility going forward. There's a lot of stuff you've been spewing that you haven't backed up. Ball's in your court now, nub.

I appreciate your overall cause over at that board. You did help me out. But what's got you into trouble with me is that you have made it your mission to tell other people embracing losing seasons here that don't share the same outlook that you have that they're bad fans. Something as innocent as me stating the team wasn't competitive in putting up a goose egg while taking a series on the chin was not anything earth-shattering. But you can't see that, and the combination of the last two days and last 5 years caught up with you and you went into ultra defensive mode. When you talk about "proving", this team still has A LOT to PROVE themselves. So let's not be a hypocrite in that department.

This is why family and message boards don't mix well. Hopefully you'll understand ALL sides going forward. If you can't handle it, then you probably should GTFO.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Laughing my ****ing ASS off right now. That is hilarious.

YOU talking about credibility. LOL.

Its hilarious watching you continue to make **** up. Yeah, that helps make my point...I am going to post that. You do it continuously. And you were too thin skinned to see thats all I was doing to you. Making **** up and presenting it as a fact the other person has to then defend. It sure seemed to work, as YOU got overly defensive posting game tickets with a nice little note. Then you actually pointed out some discussable points, then went back to making **** up again.

We left two on in the 3rd, 5th, and had the bases loaded in the 8th. What we failed to do was capitalize. Did we lose? Yes. Is it glaring the top 7 batters combined for 1 hit. Absolutely. But the pitching staff did thier job, and we put runners in scoring position consistently throughout the game. That is being competitive.

We aren’t in the valley anymore. This was a road series against a top 15 team. They played better than us on Friday and Saturday. Tip your cap and move on. We are still having a good year, with a lot of potential going forward.

Comment

• wushock27
                          wushock27 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Looks like someone here got played at his own game...well done sir!
                          P.S. I know I'll get roasted in a few, but I'm not concerned one bit....

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• LOYE? I thought blondes were supposed to be the ditzy ones?

Comment

• Gunnar Troutwine selected as the AAC Player of the Week for his work in the ECU series. He entered the Central Arkansas game in the bottom of the 7th and did not get an at bat in that game.

In the ECU series Gunnar went 7-for-12 (.583) with two runs, two home runs, five RBI and a walk and also had a perfect fielding percentage behind the plate in 27 total chances.

In game one at No. 16 ECU, he went 4-for-5 with a run, four RBI and a home run. In game two against the Pirates, he went 1-for-3 with a run, a RBI and a home run and in the finale he went 2-for-4.

WICHITA, Kan. – Wichita State baseball student-athlete Gunnar Troutwine has been named the American Athletic Conference Player of the Week for the week of March 26-April 1.

Glad to see Gunnar have some success as a senior especially after the way he struggled last year. Hopefully, we will be able to keep it up.

He is now hitting 0.329 on the year with 18 RBI. His OPS is 0.999. Defensively he has 1 passed ball on the season and has thrown out 7 of 13 runners attempting to steal if I am reading the stat array properly.

Quite frankly I wasn't really expecting this from Gunnar so this is clearly a positive especially if he can sustain it.

Comment

• Go Shockers‏ @GoShockers
                              POW x —Congrats to @kenziewrightx and @gtroutwine! #AddedPow6r

The Wright Stuff: 7-10, 5 R, 1 HR, 6 RBI

Fear the Beard: 7-12, 2 R, 2 HR, 5 RBI

11:58 AM - 2 Apr 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X