#18 Wichita State @ #16 East Carolina, 3 Game Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I'd say putting up a goose egg on the scoreboard is not competing. They never had a chance. Still can't get a key base hit in crunch time.

When this team plays from behind, it's a totally different mindset with them. Just look at their wins and look at their losses.
    Getting shut out with very few scoring chances and getting shut out having not been able to come upnwith key hit are two different things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Getting shut out with very few scoring chances and getting shut out having not been able to come upnwith key hit are two different things.
      Getting shut out is getting shut out. Everything said otherwise belongs on the lame excuse train.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Getting shut out is getting shut out. Everything said otherwise belongs on the lame excuse train.
        Or the douchebag express train.

I saw much more dominating performances from Missouri State over the last 5 years where we scored runs, but were never truly in the game. See also the LSU series last year.

We competed, but couldnt put the key hits together today like we did Thursday. ECU is better than RPI and record reflect as they have battled some injuries. They will steamroll many of the AAC series, as should we.

Comment

• Good to see everyone take to their respective corners

Comment

• Not in a corner. Very predictable playe approaches the last two games. We made it easier for them and wasted a great outing from Barnhouse.

He deserved better. But to say we didnt compete is overstating the facts. We competed. All 3 games. And went 1-2 on the road against a Top 20 team.

We did prove we don’t suck. We arent as good as we thought. But we have time to prove ourselves.

Comment

Or the douchebag express train.

I saw much more dominating performances from Missouri State over the last 5 years where we scored runs, but were never truly in the game. See also the LSU series last year.

We competed, but couldnt put the key hits together today like we did Thursday. ECU is better than RPI and record reflect as they have battled some injuries. They will steamroll many of the AAC series, as should we.
              Thursday's performance looks more fluky than anything. That proved itself Friday and Saturday.

To not even scratch out a run in a series-deciding game is weak. Very weak. Especially for a team that's been bragging up their offensive prowess.

This was unfortunately predictable, as were the excuses by some that followed.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• ShockerFever You are absolutely right, we should just fire the staff and release the boys from scholarship and shut down the program for 5 years so your Uncle Gene can revive it again.

We are an embarrasment. No reason to be ranked. No players deserve to be drafted. No one will ever amount to ****. We should just give up.

Comment

ShockerFever You are absolutely right, we should just fire the staff and release the boys from scholarship and shut down the program for 5 years so your Uncle Gene can revive it again.

We are an embarrasment. No reason to be ranked. No players deserve to be drafted. No one will ever amount to ****. We should just give up.
                  And that's what you call a family member jumping off the deep end.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

And that's what you call a family member jumping off the deep end.
                    Glad your relationship to the prior regime has now been firmly established.

Comment

Glad your relationship to the prior regime has now been firmly established.
                      My relationship? I've never even met Gene or any of the other coaches.

But you on the other hand? We know where your Louisiana blood bleeds from. At least come clean with it already. Then the excuse train makes much more sense.

You're melting down more than KU fan tonight. Keep 'em coming.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It is a little funny that DSB has all of a sudden made this a Gene vs. Butler thing. Did anybody mention Gene here tonight? Or anytime in the last month?

Definitely rattled and firmly threatened.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I was not able to follow today's game except for the final two innings. Looking at the P-B-P from Games 2 and Games 3 the Shocks clearly did not get the job done with runners in scoring position. In Game 2 the Shocks were 0-5 with RISP. One run scored on a fielder's choice and the other two runs were solo home runs. In Game 3 the Shocks were 1-8 with RISP. The only hit being Jordan Boyer's one out single in the 5th inning with runners on 1st and 2nd. Not sure if that was an infield hit or not but it only served to adance the runners to 2nd and 3rd and load the bases. Unfortunately, 2 pitches later Luke Ritter grounded into an inning ending double play.

On the other hand the Shocks were 8 for 17 with RISP in game 1 of the series. Not sure why the drastic drop off after game 1 but that was a huge factor in the outcome of the series.

Comment

• Did anyone mention Gene? Over the past month? Yes. Fans did.

ShockerFever has a Jayhawk as an Avatar. Clearly a troll. What kind of Shocker fan would do that.

Its obvious to me that he is only here to troll since his favorite uncle got fired. He hasnt met the staff? That means he never went to a game. Obviously living on Massachusetts Ave makes it difficult to get down to Wichita.

Anyone ever meet him at a game? i bet he is the cat with the KU sticker parking in the WSU employee lot.

Comment

Did anyone mention Gene? Over the past month? Yes. Fans did.

ShockerFever has a Jayhawk as an Avatar. Clearly a troll. What kind of Shocker fan would do that.

Its obvious to me that he is only here to troll since his favorite uncle got fired. He hasnt met the staff? That means he never went to a game. Obviously living on Massachusetts Ave makes it difficult to get down to Wichita.

Anyone ever meet him at a game? i bet he is the cat with the KU sticker parking in the WSU employee lot.
                              Wow, and now he has jumped off the cliff and is looking to dive headfirst into a boulder at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

If you were a real WSU fan and not just a family member, you would've also been checking the basketball board and would've known the basis for my avatar. Dolt.

This guy has now completely lost it. Are these the types of reactions we should expect from you going forward after WSU starts losing series? God help us if that's the case.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• say-i-hear-that-boys-cheese-done-slid-off-his-cracker.jpg
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X