No announcement yet.

Wichita State Host The Huskers For 3 Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not just that we are hitting home runs. We are hitting home runs with ducks on the pond (unless the bash boys go back-to-back).

Comment

This is really fun.

Comment

Geez Bohm pepper those neighbors. They're going to have to get some more insurance. No idea why anyone pitches to Bohm right now. Reminds me of Pete Incaviglia. Just walk him.

Eddy pretty sharp so far. Shox still batting up 5-0 now. This is fun.

Comment

Not only is Alec swinging a red hot stick it sounds like he is playing more than adequately at the hot corner.

Comment

• Cdizzle
            Cdizzle commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed. That was a huge question mark for me coming in to the year. Sounds good so far

Jenista and Bohm now with 8 HR and 22 RBI thru 7.5 games.

Need a table-setter (Vickers, maybe?) and protection bat(O'Brien, maybe?) to emerge.

Comment

Ritter goes deep. That had to feel good for him.

6-1

Comment

Finally Luke uses the force.

Comment

Liam escapes 1st and 2nd with nobody out in the 6th without damage. He is crafty for a freshman.

Still 6-1 to the bottom of the 6th.

Comment

Incredible beginning to Eddy's career, regardless of competition. Hopefully he can continue to get stronger and maintain his level-headedness.

Comment

Chandler Sanburn on for Eddy to start the 7th. Great effort by Liam as the Shocks get another QS from their starter.

Let's go Chandler.

Comment

Great inning by Sanburn. Strikes out the side with heat.

Comment

Nasty, nasty stuff from Sanburn in the 7th striking out the side in order on 12 pitches. I love it.

Comment

I’m really starting to get excited. I should give it more time. But what if baseball comes back to prominence during this great basketball and volleyball era we are already in?

Comment

Still 6-1 to the 8th.

Cody Tyler on for the Shocks. Hopefully he can get a confidence boost here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                              I’m really starting to get excited. I should give it more time. But what if baseball comes back to prominence during this great basketball and volleyball era we are already in?
                              I feel the same but don't want to say anything that could jinx the Shockers

Comment

• ArtVandalay
                                ArtVandalay commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Or did we experience the curse of the Great Gene? And now that he's back in good standing with the program, the curse has been lifted?

• Shocktoberfest
                                Shocktoberfest commented
                                Editing a comment
                                That is a good solid take from a superstitious baseball fan. Nice work!
                            Working...
                            X