NBC News: "The FBI Has Arrested Several NCAA Assistant Basketball Coaches"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville dispatches another assistant

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Attached Files
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Not sure what this means

Comment

• Oh my
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Doug Compton is very nervous right about now.

Comment

• It may mean nothing. The FBI isn't going to release anything even remotely related to the investigation until they have to.
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                It may mean nothing. The FBI isn't going to release anything even remotely related to the investigation until they have to.
                This is absolutely accurate.

However...are there any KU commits or any recruits we and KU are pursuing? Bad timing for KU.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Oh what a tangled web we weave...
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• It could be nothing but it could be something very big. At a minimum it confirms the FBI is checking to verify if the smoke in Larrytown is a barbecue or a house fire.
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                        It could be nothing but it could be something very big. At a minimum it confirms the FBI is checking to verify if the smoke in Larrytown is a barbecue or a house fire.
                        Maybe we are starting to see the effects of those caught in the first wave rolling over.....

Comment

• Honestly not surprising though, I'd imagine the FBI has responsive records for all the schools ADIDAS has contacts with. Whether those records amount to anything who knows, but the FBI isn't going to release anything is they've got a reason they can avoid it.

Comment

• I think the only reason the FBI would release any additional info in the next couple of months is to shake the tree and see what else falls out. They already did that once when they arrested the first several folks and head the press conference so I doubt they'll do it again soon.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• @kevin:OConnorNBA
                              Joel Embiid, Andrew Wiggins, Ben McLemore, and Kelly Oubre—Kansas first-rounders in 2013, 2014, and 2015—all have sneaker deals with Adidas.

Interesting coincidence?
                              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Working...
                              X