Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was watching that game,Xavier wouldn't have lost had they made more free throws, after he got injured the first time he should not have went back in that game. I believe the second time he went down is what caused the tear. I do feel sorry for the kid.

I will still root for Creighton to lose every single game they play.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      But please, don't judge an institution of higher learning on you striking out with the babes. Maybe it was your Hai Karate after shave.... Or your hairlip. It could have been your car, chicks don't like dating guys that drive Yugo's. There are hundreds of reasons that Friday in Kansas City meant no sex for Casey, you can't hate the school for it.
      Lulz. I can assure you that I do not base my experience there entirely on the coeds. It was somewhat of a struggle academically and far, far away from my SW Missouri roots--geographically and culturally. So many kids from the private STL schools. Vastly different background than mine. Biggest 'what if' of my life leaving that place. Beautiful campus.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
        Lulz. I can assure you that I do not base my experience there entirely on the coeds. It was somewhat of a struggle academically and far, far away from my SW Missouri roots--geographically and culturally. So many kids from the private STL schools. Vastly different background than mine. Biggest 'what if' of my life leaving that place. Beautiful campus.
        No, it was probably your choice in drinks. You should never offer a college chick a natty light when she really wants a Seagram's.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Marquette 102, @Creighton 94

The Top 10 is coming to an end.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• No defense to be found in Omaha today.
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• It hasn't hit the Creighton fans yet. They think they would've lost today even with Watson. Reality will come sooner or later. I do feel bad for them though. They might not have been a top 10 team but they were certainly a legit top 20 team with Watson and they were building a good enough resume that they would've had a decently easy enough path to the Sweet 16 and beyond. Hate to see all that come crashing down due to injury. Seeing Creighton lose in the first round as a 10 seed that limped into the tournament isn't going to be very satisfying.

Comment

• I feel bad for Watson and only Watson.

Their shitty ass, ignorant fanbase couldn't have deserved it more. And for me at least, that'll be satisfying.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Curious to see if Foster becomes the ballhog cancer he was at ksu now that Watson is out

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    Curious to see if Foster becomes the ballhog cancer he was at ksu now that Watson is out
                    Well, he shot 24 of their 68 shots today, so there's a start.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I can't see them going much better than 4-7 down the stretch which would put them at 22-9 heading to the Big East Tournament where they likely lose in the first round. I would guess 22-10 still gets them in the tournament but they might be sweating it a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        Well, he shot 24 of their 68 shots today, so there's a start.
                        wtf?!

Comment

• Reality is starting to set in.

Comment

• Wonder if they can even handle DePaul at home now lol.

Comment

• Georgetown is horrible. 1-6, at the bottom of the BIG EAST, and they're destroying Creighton by 20. LOL

Jay Dog, can we get an update?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It's okay CU, Drake also got into the top 10 for a few weeks a number of years ago, and then collapsed back to their mean. There's already precedent, so you certainly won't be the first to go there. Take heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X