Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Three.
    Where? The chick behind him is all I see.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Nevermind, saw the glass right at the beginning.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• 4. Orange-shirt Creighton douche with the teal jacket has one too.

Actually, if you look close enough, you can spot beer in a lot of places.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          4. Orange-shirt Creighton douche with the teal jacket has one too.

Actually, if you look close enough, you can spot beer in a lot of places.
          But can you find, Waldo?
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            But can you find, Waldo?
            Can you find one person of 'color' too? Is Creighton 99.9% caucasian?

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
              Can you find one person of 'color' too? Is Creighton 99.9% caucasian?
              Nope. They recruit internationally, have students of many races and creeds. They even have a baseball player of color.

Comment

• Creighton gets another decent recruit w/ Kaleb Joseph from Syracuse going there...

Comment

• Crap. We better watch out. Before long, they will be winning the Big East every year and winning multiple rounds in the dance...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                    Crap. We better watch out. Before long, they will be winning the Big East every year and winning multiple rounds in the dance...
                    I won't be shocked at all if they aren't decent the next few years. Were an NIT team last year w/ another year of experience and then adding Foster (and then Joseph in a year.) And i know, i know...it's frowned upon to speak like this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                      I won't be shocked at all if they aren't decent the next few years. Were an NIT team last year w/ another year of experience and then adding Foster (and then Joseph in a year.) And i know, i know...it's frowned upon to speak like this!
                      They could certainly be taking steps in the right direction, assuming Foster isn't the cancer some have said he is. I hope they go the right direction if we are indeed still looking to revive that rivalry.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• I give exactly zero f****s about Creighton recruits. I hope they go 0-30 and play an annual toilet bowl with DePaul every year.

The only thing I care about Creighton is anything related to the actual name of this thread.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                          Actually, with your double negatives, your statement is on target. However, I have a feeling you were trying to state a positive. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            I give exactly zero f****s about Creighton recruits. I hope they go 0-30 and play an annual toilet bowl with DePaul every year.
                            Such a glorious contradiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                              Such a glorious contradiction.
                              Explain.

And then after that, explain your infatuation with me.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• @ShockerFever

Claims not to care that Creighton improved
                                Vocally and passionately roots for Creighton to be terrible
                                Can’t see the contradiction

Here’s another fun one…

Likely has the all-time record for most quotes of a single poster
                                Complains that said poster is infatuated with him

Comment

Working...
                                X