Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning to the mean...

Comment

• For both of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        @ShockerFever

Claims not to care that Creighton improved
        Vocally and passionately roots for Creighton to be terrible
        Can’t see the contradiction

Here’s another fun one…

Likely has the all-time record for most quotes of a single poster
        Complains that said poster is infatuated with him
        Let me spell it out for the comprehension-challenged:

I do not care about Creighton getting a "prized" recruit from Syracuse. Not one iota. I do however care when bad things happen to Creighton because i indulge in that and it brings me great joy.

Do we understand now, pumpkin?

Who quoted who here? The hypocrisy here is busting at the seams.

Please continue.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• lol

OK, OK... I'll stop. Easy target. Low hanging fruit. I couldn't resist a good laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            lol

OK, OK... I'll stop. Easy target. Low hanging fruit. I couldn't resist a good laugh.
            Thanks for tanking another great thread.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• this scene from Dumb and Dumber is my view of what this thread is about. As Creighton lies on the floor dying in pain and misery, we taunt them. Simple as that.

Comment

• Like it or not, the Bluejays will be a lot better next season. They got former K-State stud and transfer Marcus Foster eligible now, a pretty good recruiting class and didn't lose too much to graduation this year. Their Achilles heal, their coach.

Comment

• We need to reignite that rivalry.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                    They could certainly be taking steps in the right direction, assuming Foster isn't the cancer some have said he is. P.
                    I think Foster being a cancer was just hoopla and misinterpretation. He was treating himself and teammates for chemo related side effects. He isn't afraid to light them up, but has a mellowing impact on his team.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• The good news for Creighton is that I've never seen Marcus Foster kick a basketball 20 rows up into the stands.

Comment

• I really enjoy this thread.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• maybe memphis could help creighton and hire their Big East coach to take the reins at ole memphis state??

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                            Like it or not, the Bluejays will be a lot better next season. They got former K-State stud and transfer Marcus Foster eligible now, a pretty good recruiting class and didn't lose too much to graduation this year. Their Achilles heal, their coach.
                            Here's what we can always count on with you:

1.) Always point out the negatives with WSU
                            2.) Always props up anybody not named WSU

You're so predictable.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• We might want to take the advice our Mother's gave us about Creighton, "If you can't say something nasty, don't say anything at all".

That might keep this thread on topic. It also might, mercifully, end it.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Here's what we can always count on with you:

1.) Always point out the negatives with WSU
                                2.) Always props up anybody not named WSU

You're so predictable.
                                This is the funniest comment I've read on SN. Me, predictable? Of all people, you are labeling me with the predictable moniker? Listen up Mr. Grumpy, I could go on and on and tell you not to throw stones and referring to you as Mr. Pot, but as sure as the sun rises the following day SN can always count on you to throw 'shade' and finger point 24/7.

Tell you what, if CU doesn't become a 20 game winner and borderline NCAA tourney team next season, reference this post and I'll take my medicine. I keep it real, regardless of my alliance to WSU. You need to stop being butt hurt all the damn time, we'd appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X