Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Was gonna watch the sCUm implosion last night but my cable provider wasn't showing a postseason conference tournament quarterfinal. Talk about big time. LOL.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Why are you talking about my testicles? Don't have any to use for yourself?

Creighton thread = you on the defensive, as always
      Oops, you have none. Sorry squatter.
      I could give a flip about Creighton. Antagonizing you? Bingo!!!!!!

Comment

Why are you talking about my testicles? Don't have any to use for yourself?

Creighton thread = you on the defensive, as always
        Come on Fev, you used his mama, he just wanted to use your nut. :playful:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
          Come on Fev, you used his mama, he just wanted to use your nut. :playful:
          You're right. I'm surprised he wants mine after what I did to his mother with it.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'm sure we'll have a thread devoted to State of Misery when they go to the Sun Coast and take last too.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              What would you give to have a Final 4? Heck, how about a Sweet 16?
              Nothing, it's more likely we'll reach either of those before we are invited to the BE. Final 4, Sweet 16 are things our team and coach can control, being invited into a new conference...
              I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
              If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• Wasn't there a bj fan that came over here telling us how great it was going to be in March when we didn't make the tourney and sCUm was like 24-6?
                Last edited by WuDrWu; March 14, 2015, 01:25 PM. Reason: Can't believe Siri did that

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Wasn't there a bj fan that came over hear telling us how great it was going to be in March when we didn't make the tourney and sCUm was like 24-6?
                  Delusional jays fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Wasn't there a bj fan that came over hear telling us how great it was going to be in March when we didn't make the tourney and sCUm was like 24-6?
                    Yes, but he's busy prepping for Husker spring football now.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 19 losses, lol.

But hey, at least they're tanking in the Big East.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Will Creighton be invited to a post season tournament?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Will Creighton be invited to a post season tournament?
                          I can't think of one reason they should be excluded from post season play other than their record.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Could it be the end to a 17 season consecutive post season streak?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Thank goodness there will be Creighton fans at the 2015 Midwest Regional NCAA tournament game in Omaha. Of course they will be handing out game programs and ice cold beers to Shocker fans, but they will be there nonetheless.

Comment

• McDermott's new St Paddy's Day message to his Athletic supporters:

Irish Elvis Sings "if you love me let me know" From HisNew Album My Dream Come True
                                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                                - said no one ever...

Comment

Working...
                                X