Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    Also, if it makes you feel any better, WSU is only one of 4 schools in the state of Kansas that make the Forbes America's Top College List (Kansas has around 25 legitimate, traditional colleges and universities that could make the list). Here are some school's you might recognize that are +/- 50 spots from WSU in that list of 650:

St Johns
    UAB
    Louisville
    Southern Miss
    Missouri State
    Western Kentucky
    SIU
    UNLV
    Memphis

...and a lot of other schools you would easily recognize. Essentially all of the MVC publics are clustered within a rankings range of about 100 spots (2 are higher than WSU, 3 are lower). The MVC privates aren't knocking anyone's socks off in the Forbes list either, including former MVC member Creighton.

Lastly... you are a terrifically embarrassing poster, on all of the various forums you litter with your uninformed, battered-woman-style WSU apologetics. If _kai_ could rename you #FACEPALM on all the forums you skulk around in he would make my week.
    Thank you for clearing this up for me. I didn't realize you were a contributing author to the Institute For Higher Education Policy. Next time I'll take the time to Google the methodologies used to create college rankings. I'm sure there are copious amounts of data on this subject and it would make for dry reading, but at least it would have saved me from reading your invective and disparaging opinion of me.

I digress. Comparing brain pans with you regarding this topic would be an exercise in futility. You've certainly humbled me in ways I've never imagined and for that, I bow my head while slowly back stepping away in awe. I look forward to future discussions with you here on SN.

Comment

• I would ease up on the holier-than-thou attitude, welcher.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I just wish we as Shocker fans could all get along. Everybody love everybody.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
          I just wish we as Shocker fans could all get along. Everybody love everybody.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Creighton just added KSU reject and locker room cancer Marcus Foster. Guess that shows how desperate they are.
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
              Creighton just added KSU reject and locker room cancer Marcus Foster. Guess that shows how desperate they are.
              Is being dismissed from a team the same as transferring? IOW does he have to sit out a year before playing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                Is being dismissed from a team the same as transferring? IOW does he have to sit out a year before playing?
                He will have to sit.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Creighton just added KSU reject and locker room cancer Marcus Foster. Guess that shows how desperate they are.
                  It could go 1 of 2 ways.. He either proves to be a disaster anywhere he goes, or he turns into a solid contributer and makes Bruce Weber look bad. 3 players kicked off of ksu's team? There's always 2 sides to a story. All's we have so far is the Bruce Weber side of the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                    It could go 1 of 2 ways.. He either proves to be a disaster anywhere he goes, or he turns into a solid contributer and makes Bruce Weber look bad. 3 players kicked off of ksu's team? There's always 2 sides to a story. All's we have so far is the Bruce Weber side of the story.
                    Foster still loves Bruce and has publicly thanked him for the multiple opportunities he's been granted. The kid needs a fresh start, but it has nothing to do with Weber not trying to make it work. Marcus knows that, and hopefully CU will be a good fit for him.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• The Creighton men's bb team bus after Foster's arrival

burn baby burn.....
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Actually Creighton rides the short bus.
                        Attached Files

Comment

P'Allen Foster....
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            I just wish we as Shocker fans could all get along. Everybody love everybody.
                            You know it Jackie Moon:

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Is this true? If so this is a comical desperate move by a desperate coach to try to become somewhat relative in the BE.

Comment

• The Gavitt Tipoff Games, established last spring as an annual series of eight games that will be played each year between the Big Ten and the Big East, will include Indiana next season.
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X