Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a whole bunch of LOLing.

A Creighton fan suggested playing WSU every year and it quickly went to insecure and hypocrite mode.

It's funny that one of them mentioned how WSU would be an RPI hit. Check the last 5 years of RPI's with WSU. I'm pretty sure WSU has topped Creighton in just about every single year, not to mention the Jayzzz stylish RPI they have this year would clearly be hurt by WSU's Top 15 RPI yet again.

I think a 3 for 1 for a mid-major conference doormat would be the only acceptable terms for a series with a team that's obviously on the downward spiral.
    Last edited by ShockerFever; March 16, 2015, 10:02 PM.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• X
      Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      http://bluejayunderground.com/viewto...1d6d&start=500

Just a whole bunch of LOLing.

A Creighton fan suggested playing WSU every year and it quickly went to insecure and hypocrite mode rather quick.

It's funny that one of them mentioned how WSU would be an RPI hit. Check the last 5 years of RPI's with WSU. I'm pretty sure WSU has topped Creighton in just about every single year, not to mention the Jayzzz stylish RPI they have this year would clearly be hurt by WSU's Top 15 RPI yet again.

I think a 3 for 1 for a mid-major conference doormat would be the only acceptable terms for a series with a team that's obviously on the downward spiral.
      They are as delusional as they have always been.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• If Creighton were to replace their home win against Central Arkansas with a home loss against Wichita State their RPI would improve 16 spots and their SoS would improve 36 spots.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          If Creighton were to replace their home win against Central Arkansas with a home loss against Wichita State their RPI would improve 16 spots and their SoS would improve 36 spots.
          Quit ruining a good argument with silly things like facts!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
            If Creighton were to replace their home win against Central Arkansas with a home loss against Wichita State their RPI would improve 16 spots and their SoS would improve 36 spots.
            I lol'ed.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

A Creighton fan suggested playing WSU every year and it quickly went to insecure and hypocrite mode.

vivid_dude gets it and FreddyMac's position is reasonable and understandable. The others, coming from the last place team in a sub-P5 conference is just, well, laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

In the past 10 years of data (04-05 season to 13-14 season), WSU has finished the season with a higher RPI than the Blowjays 7 times out of those 10. WSU coming in with a median RPI of 36.5; Creighton with a median RPI of 48. You have to go back 5 years of data to the 08-09 season to find CU with a higher final RPI than WSU; very soon that figure will expand to 6 years.

Facts are such nettlesome things to a Fighting Sweater Vest-er.

Comment

• I'd take a home and home with them every year.
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Their use of "Major" is quite confusing...

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• That thread on bjunderground is comical. It makes me laugh when I see these young CrappedOn fans refer to the program as "major". They are delusional.

It's like a mantra they keep repeating to themselves. Perhaps they think if they say it enough it will come true. And I suppose it's what they must do to avoid facing the reality that their program spiked for a brief period due to the abilities of one player and now that he is gone, that time is over.

Don't get it twisted, they won't be in the BE basement forever. At some point they'll have a good team again, but never to the level Marshall has taken WSU.

Crouton is and always will be a mid-major program. There's an old saying, "You can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy." Same could be said for CU and the Valley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Bunch View Post
                        That thread on bjunderground is comical. It makes me laugh when I see these young CrappedOn fans refer to the program as "major". They are delusional.

It's like a mantra they keep repeating to themselves. Perhaps they think if they say it enough it will come true. And I suppose it's what they must do to avoid facing the reality that their program spiked for a brief period due to the abilities of one player and now that he is gone, that time is over.

Don't get it twisted, they won't be in the BE basement forever. At some point they'll have a good team again, but never to the level Marshall has taken WSU.

Crouton is and always will be a mid-major program. There's an old saying, "You can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy." Same could be said for CU and the Valley.
                        I have only two words for them.......TV ratings.

Dart games on FS-1 outdraw their so-called major bb conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post

That's because dart players hit their targets more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            That's because dart players hit their targets more often.
                            LetItFly!

Comment

• They must be in a major conference.

McDermott's progrum is sucking
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post

One Hundred and EIGHTY!!!!!!
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X