Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
        Saw a rumor Tang is going to Arkansas

Nevermind: looks like info is from a parody account
        Maybe Jans

Comment

Current smoke is calipari to Arkansas

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Josh Schertz turns down record contract from Indiana State to coach Saint Louis basketball

​​

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Josh Schertz turns down record contract from Indiana State to coach Saint Louis basketball

​​
              Why? I'm assuming SLU will pay more and is in a better conference, but SLU has been buried at the bottom of the A10. Though I guess the A10 will often get multiple bids where the MVC doesn't, so there's the fact that you don't have to win the tournament to get in. Just not sure SLU is really positioned to do so anyway.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I'm not changing Kentucky/Arkansas until we get a report that it has happened.

So as of this morning, there have been 59 total openings and only 6 jobs remain unfilled.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Interesting that the current hot coaching changes all involve a coach moving down a level.

Enfield from USC to SMU.

Musselman from Arkansas to USC.

Calipari from Kentucky to Arkansas.

Obviously, whoever takes the Kentucky job will almost assuredly buck that trend.

My guess is Nate Oats.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

No clue if accurate
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Hurley is making about 5.5 mil right now. After back to back Nattys (or 2nd if they lose) he'll have no problem bumping that to 7.

If UK offers, say, 11 million per for 7 years, will he go?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Hurley is making about 5.5 mil right now. After back to back Nattys (or 2nd if they lose) he'll have no problem bumping that to 7.

If UK offers, say, 11 million per for 7 years, will he go?
                        "Coach where you are loved."
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Also. I can't share the tweet. But the account "Coaching Changes" is saying that Cal may be having cold feet so everything with Arkansas is on hold right now.

Is he gonna pull an Altman on them? Lol

Also sounds like Hurley will be a tough sell due to his wife being against it. If their sources are accurate.

Cal and Kentucky may be stuck together lol

Update: latest tweet from coaching changes. So basically no one knows anything sounds like lol

"Last update then bed.

Our most trusted Ark source is asleep.

Two other good sources (one long time and one new) also say Cal having 2nd thoughts.

A 2nd time source says yes Cal was waffling but no more, 3 PM presser locked in for tomorrow.

We will wait until source #1 awakes."​

Comment

Wasn't sure where to put this.

Comment

According to Hoop Dirt, Coach Cal has officially been announced as the next coach at Arkansas, signing a 5 year deal worth $7M per.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X