No announcement yet.

2024 Coaching Carousel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 new openings since I last updated on Wednesday morning. I believe two of those were because one of the open jobs hired a current HC.

Two jobs in the AAC opened in Rice and UTSA. UTSA filled theirs pretty quick with a name I know I had at least on my watch list (Austin Claunch) when the WSU job was open. I'd have to go back in that thread and find what my thoughts were. I know he was seen as at least an up and comer. I don't think he was on my short list by any means, but I believe he was on the longer list.

Either way, I think it's a solid hire by UTSA.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

According to coaching changes on Twitter it seems that they believe Dusty May is headed to Louisville
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
        According to coaching changes on Twitter it seems that they believe Dusty May is headed to Louisville
        Florida Atlantic basketball's Dusty May gets brutally honest on 'distracting' Louisville rumors (clutchpoints.com)​

Comment

That thud you just heard was the mass exodus off of the FAU bandwagon.
          78-65

Comment

Kind of sucks to be them. I know what it feels like to catch lightening in a bottle and then lose it.

Comment

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I love that hire for Rice. SMU did him dirty.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Sources indicate that Danny Sprinkle is done after one year at Utah State to take over Washington.

Vandy apparently targeting James Madison coach.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    Sources indicate that Danny Sprinkle is done after one year at Utah State to take over Washington.

Vandy apparently targeting James Madison coach.
                    All these "one and done" coaches sure makes me feel WSU was VERY fortunate to have fHCGM.

Comment

Comment

Were they better under any other coach than Martin?
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Rumor time.

Gerry McNamara is expected to end up at Siena. He's currently the AHC at Syracuse.

Fresno State has parted ways with the AD that recently fired their HC.

Sounds like Chris Holtmann is going to add a former HC to his staff at DePaul in Jim Christian.

I hadn't realized that the new Houston Christian coach was hired from Emporia State
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Richard Pitino has had talks to become the new Louisville coach.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

So much for Pitino, ESPN reporting that Pat Kelsey will be the next coach at Louisville.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X