No announcement yet.

College Football 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leipold’s worthiness as a coach is proven by plugging in the #2 quarterback and hardly missing a beat on offense. My hope is that he gets hired away, their good players transfer, a hack is hired and the fans of the KU basketball criminal enterprise get a taste of how all of this feels.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      Leipold’s worthiness as a coach is proven by plugging in the #2 quarterback and hardly missing a beat on offense. My hope is that he gets hired away, their good players transfer, a hack is hired and the fans of the KU basketball criminal enterprise get a taste of how all of this feels.
      Late POTY entry.

Comment

KU getting blown out by Baylor. Looking at their schedule left. Odds are ... After starting 5-0 they will end up 5-7 and still not be bowl eligible

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          KU getting blown out by Baylor. Looking at their schedule left. Odds are ... After starting 5-0 they will end up 5-7 and still not be bowl eligible
          Thanks for the jinx

Edit: You are off the hook
          Last edited by shoxlax; October 22, 2022, 04:35 PM.

Comment

#22 K-State obliterated #9 Oklahoma State today 48-0 in Manhattan.

Comment

K-State played a nearly perfect football game. It was a beautiful thing to watch.
              Go Shocks!

Comment

Now if OSU would obliterate KU, that'd be great.
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I want everyone to obliterate KU.
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

I you like offensive games you would have loved the Houston @ SMU game on Saturday. SMU prevailed 77-63.

A lof lot of games impacting the playoff chnces of various teams on Saturday:

#1 Tennessee loses at #3 Georgia 13-27.

#4 Clemson falls at Notre Dame 14-35.

#6 Alabama drops a close one at #10 LSU 31-32.

#16 Illinois loses at home to Michigan State 15-23.

Other scores of interest:

KU 37 - #18 Oklahoma State 16 in Lawrence. KU is bowl eligible. Looks like they have found themselves a coach if they can keep him.

#24 Texas 34 - #13 Kansas State 27.

Comment

Michigan, with their championship hopes fading quickly, gets a FG with about 20 seconds left (no timeouts and testing fate throwing the ball) to beat Illinois at home 19-17

What struck me most were the thousands upon thousands of empty seats in the Big House as the game wound down. Clearly the game meant everything and was always in doubt, yet people (probably mostly students) leave early.

I don't get it.

TCU runs their kicker onto the field, again with no timeouts, after running the ball on 3rd down and snapped the ball with about 5 seconds left and the FG is good as time expires at Baylor. TCU keeps their playoff hopes alive, beating the Bears 29-28

In the "SEC plays a 1AA team late in the season for no ****ing reason at all" game at Kyle Field, A&M beats 1-9 UMASS 20-3 in front of what could not have been more than 5000 fans after halftime (and not a lot more before halftime). Yeah, it was raining and not a great weather day but still. That place was empty.

Comment

Navy beats UCF. Good luck in the big whatever it's going to be.

Comment

Army’s 2022 Army-Navy game uniform honors the 1st Armored Division

https://www.wearethemighty.com/might...ored-division/

Finally, the entire uniform features a mud splatter that pays tribute to the harsh desert conditions that the 1st Armored Division fought through in North Africa

Comment

#11 Utah blasts #4 USC in the Pac-12 Championship game 47-24 on Friday.

#10 K-State upsets undefeated #3 TCU 31-28 in OT in the Big 12 Championship game.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 3, 2022, 04:16 PM.

Comment

The Kitties will be in a good bowl game.

I have to take the Bulldogs for the National Title again this year. I learned my lesson picking the Wolverines last year.

Comment

With Deion Sanders headed to Colorado, it appears several highly rated players might be following him from big programs. I read where some are hoping this might actually do in the portal if it does happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X