Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Did you miss the "and families" part.
    I said a 3 day recruiting visit. According to this, this extreme amount of money was spent over 2 days or 48 hours. Those moms and dads had to be totally sauced the entire two days.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/uni...sit-money-cost

Comment

A&M vs. Miami might be a good one.

b10 vs. p10/12 could be a good one also (Spartans/Huskies).

ou vs. nebraska? Unh...

SC to upset Georgia? Doubtful.

Comment

Interesting scores in the Top 25:

MIssouri State making things interesting at #10 Arkansas trailing only 27-31 with 9:16 to play but Arkansas is knocking on the door of the goal line.

South Florida not making it easy for #18 Florida as the trail 21-24 with 2:30 remaining in the 3rd quarter.

#5 Clemson leading LA Tech 13-6 at the half.

UTSA and #21 Texas tied at 17 at the half. Beep, Beep!

#19 Wake Forest need to stop a LIberty 2-point conversion to hang on to a 37-36 win.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 17, 2022, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Tulane upsets Kansas State 17-10. Kansas 48-30 over Houston. Quite the turnaround for KU under Lance Leipold.

Southern Illinois 31 at Northwestern 24.

Comment

Tulane is kind of sneaky good, but that was incredibly disappointing for KState. KU made Houston fight amongst themselves, that's how strange it is to see them win like that.

Not exactly a banner Saturday for the B1G.

SIU beats Northwestern. OU pummels Nebraska. Michigan State was not competitive at Washington. Purdue lost to Syracuse.

Rutgers survived Kurt Warner's son's 1st start at Temple 16-14. Maryland needed a 14-0 4th quarter to beat SMU by 7. Indiana was absolutely gifted an OT win at home vs Western Kentucky 33-30. We know OSU and UM are good but they played high school quality teams.

Penn State won at Auburn, which shouldn't be dismissed but the Tigers are really lousy. Minnesota continues to be solid if unspectacular, hammering a bad Colorado team 49-7. I know a lot of people don't like Coach Fleck, but he's done an amazing job at Minnesota, becoming the 1st coach in program history to win 10 games in a season, twice in 5 seasons has been a single score from winning the B1G West and is probably the favorite to win it this season. They have beaten rival Wisconsin 3 of 5 seasons (1st wins since 2003) and have gone 3-0 in Bowl games. They aren't Michigan or Ohio State but they're in the next tier. He doesn't get the support he deserves (42000 announced on a gorgeous sunny windless 76 fall day but far less actually there) and I suspect never will. They also again suffered a huge loss as future NFLer Chris Autman-Bell was carted off with what appeared to be a season ending knee injury. Last year they lost POY candidate Mo Ibrahim to an Achilles tear, then his backup later in the same game. One wonders what PJ could accomplish at Nebraska where he would be absolutely embraced by the fans and his folksy culture would likely be very well received.

Comment

K-State, coming off a loss to Tulane, knocks off #6 OU in Norman 41-34.

Comment

I put money on Tulane to win against KSU. That was nice. I also put money on OU to beat KSU. That wasn't so nice.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

TCU 55 - #18 Oklahoma 24. From a #6 ranking to unranked in two weeks.

Comment

Wasn’t that close and if QBDG is out for the year, they might not win again. Zero depth.

Bama in big trouble with QBBY on the sidelines.

Could KSU and Ku be the best the B12 has to offer?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Wasn’t that close and if QBDG is out for the year, they might not win again. Zero depth.

Okie St says Hello :)

Comment

OSU is really good, especially on offense but TCU also is incredibly talented at the skill positions. My comment about Ku and KSU were mostly tongue in cheek.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Might be but KU keeps winning me money. So as long as they keep it up...

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

And 0U looked nearly unbeatable a couple of weeks ago. It's truly amazing how quickly that has changed.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I repeat my comment from a few weeks ago that it would be a darn shame if KSU makes the Big 12 Title Game and forces WSU fans to take over Bramlage on December 3. Too bad it would happen at a rare time when apathy has set in for our fanbase.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X