No announcement yet.

South Carolina fires Darrin Horn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Martin heating up.....like inferno hot.

Comment

• Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Frank Martin heating up.....like inferno hot.
        Frank has been known to blow his top on occasion.

Comment

• More chatter on 810whb.com today about the KState AD and how he is not on the same page as either Martin or Snyder, but Kevin Keitzman (again for what it's worth) says the rumors about Martin to SC is a non-story. We'll see..

edit: per Jeff ******* of CBS, Martin has not been contacted and has been out recruiting the past two days...
          Last edited by jocoshock; March 20, 2012, 04:29 PM.
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by USCgamecockboy View Post
            it would of worked out great if he did what needed to be done. i am not one who gives up on my program. I WILL ALWAYS BE A FIGHTING GAMECOCK!! we r winning in football,women's basketball,soccer,tennis and other sports here. only one who is not winning is our men's basketball team. we will win again in men's basketball here. . even if it take 20 more coaches.
            Frank Martin would do well at South Carolina IMO. I could see him laying an upset or two on Kentucky.

Comment

• From Twitter regarding Shaka Smart
              Seth Davis
              Sources confirm that unless something drastic changes in the next 24 hours, Shaka Smart will stay at VCU

I have neard no mention of Marshall being on Illinois short list, but will be interestin.g to see what happens if this is true...
              Last edited by jocoshock; March 20, 2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• From Gene Sapakoff on Twitter
                . When #USC hired Fogler he had 2 NCAA T app. at WichSt, the won a SEC reg season title at#Vandy Marshall has 1 NCAA T app. w/ #Shockers

Comment

• Hearing chatter than KState fans should be checking FlightTracker. The carousel may already be in motion.

Comment

• If you would have told me 2 days ago that South Carolina was going to hire a basketball coach from the state of Kansas, I would have said beyond a doubt that we were screwed. Amazing if this is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Frank has been known to blow his top on occasion.
                      Where did you hear this? I'm going to need some quotes or some kind of actual proof to back up this claim...

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                        Where did you hear this? I'm going to need some quotes or some kind of actual proof to back up this claim...
                        Mt. Martin eruption:

Comment

• Here's a real knee slapper:

1. Nebraska has reached out through a third party to see if there is interest from Colorado coach Tad Boyle, according to sources. Boyle would be a fool not to listen, but he should stay put as long as it’s not crazy money.

Comment

• Martin taking the job would be fantastic news. KSU will get flushed right back into the abyss immediately.

Good lucking recruiting a decent replacement coach to Manhattan with an AD whose reputation is approaching pariah status at warp speed.

Comment

• Here is the closeup of the Mt. Martin eruption:

Comment

• Coach Martin in one of his calmer moments asking an official about his family:

Comment

Working...
                                X