No announcement yet.

Wildcat Way???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try to support all Kansas teams, however I've finally had enough of these MF's.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

How about that. K-State comes to Wichita... to play a different team than KSU.

And still leaves with a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        The city renamed and resigned Waterman as "Wildcat Way" for the KSU game? I don't recall them naming it "Shocker Way".

This is insane.
        And they just didn't do it for a day. It will remain that way until January 1. I wonder how much this is costing us taxpayers?

Comment

15,004 attendance

Comment

What does this have to do with shocker mens basketball?

If you leave trash out you are going to attract bugs, hopefully this gets moved.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              15,004 attendance
              That's a lot of f**kin' tears.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Not all were crying. I bought a beer for a WVU fan I ran into downtown.

Comment

Next year when we play whoever at IBA, I am going to call the Mayor's office and ask when they will be holding the ceremony to rename Waterman "Shocker Drive" or something similar.

BTW- I noticed that the mayor was sitting in the first row right behind the Kstate bench. I saw him on TV a couple of times when they would show the Kstate bench.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                    A sellout can do that, plus im sure this game's promoter is much better.
                    I thought it was supposed to be a sellout too, but caught a few glimpses of the rafters and sections were empty. Can anyone who was there confirm? Also large groups of seats down low were empty. Wondering if people bought seats and didn't show up.

WVU's best win until now was Akron and their best loss was Kent St. So I guess KSU is somewhere in between the two...which puts them a little better than where I thought they were.

Comment

Maybe the sign will be changed to Loser Lane now or Frank's Failure Freeway. Anyway, I don't see how K-State or WVU would handle WSU's size. That big guy from WVU makes Stutz look like Bill Russell.

Comment

that had to be the most dullest double OT game I have ever seen. Talk about brick city lol
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                          I thought it was supposed to be a sellout too, but caught a few glimpses of the rafters and sections were empty. Can anyone who was there confirm? Also large groups of seats down low were empty. Wondering if people bought seats and didn't show up.

WVU's best win until now was Akron and their best loss was Kent St. So I guess KSU is somewhere in between the two...which puts them a little better than where I thought they were.
                          If it did sell out, it didn't do it until after 8pm tonight. You could still buy blocks of 10 seats together in several different sections online at 7:59 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                            that had to be the most dullest double OT game I have ever seen. Talk about brick city lol
                            Well, it is a "Brick....HOUSE"

Comment

How about Wildcat No-Way
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

There was a block of 100-200 empty seats up in the corner, it was probably a "sellout" by either someone buying up those seats, or maybe if IBA gets above a certain number, it's automatically a sellout.

I noticed a brief mention of the mayor...he gave the KSU AD and President a "collage" to commemorate their amazing football season at halftime.

Comment

Working...
                                X