Wildcat Way???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcat Way???

The city renamed and resigned Waterman as "Wildcat Way" for the KSU game? I don't recall them naming it "Shocker Way".

This is insane.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

A sellout can do that, plus im sure this game's promoter is much better.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I saw the clip and I have never wanted a ladder to fall over so bad in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
        If Huggins would have agreed to play WSU, the game would sell out in 24 hours.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
          If it sold out it did so at the last minute. I went online to see if I could buy 10 tickets at 7:59 and it would let me (I didn't follow through). I actually tried it a few times and each time it gave me 10 tickets in either sections 221, 222 or 223 in rows R and S. So I assume there were probably at least a couple hundred tickets left at that point.

Of Course they easily could have had that many people in line and sold those tickets.

At least with this game finally happening all of the heavy advertising of it will finally come to and end.

This past week I have been bombarded with billboards, commercials, internet ads, radio ads, news reports, street name changes, a special section pull out (I don't recall the Eagle doing one of those for our UAB game) and at least 2 more ads in this mornings Eagle, posters at my doctors office, even my cleaner had a drawing for free tickets to this game.

It seemed like everywhere I went this game was being shoved down my throat. Obviously, the Frank Martin- Bob Huggins connection wasn't enough to sell this game. They had to promote it to death.

I wonder how much they ended up spending on promotion? I guess they wanted to make sure they got their sell out no matter how much it cost.

Comment

Looks like the Wildcats might be the first team to lose a home game in IBA.

Comment

I hope so.......
              Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
              Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

I will say that neither one of these teams pass the eye test. Neither team can shoot. Even though it has been a very close game, it has been a very difficult one to watch.

Neither team can even shoot a Free Throw.

Comment

We'd pound both of these chumps.

Comment

Huggy Bear still looks bad sober. Which coach drops more MF bombs on camera tonight?

Comment

MFA, MFB, MFC...

Comment

Well, that's too bad...

Comment

Too close to call right now W. The replays of Frank make me raff. I rike to raff.

KSU in Wichita......LOLZ.

Comment

What a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                              Looks like the Wildcats might be the first team to lose a home game in IBA.
                              You called it.

Comment

Working...
                              X