X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm feeling it in my old bones...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• They probably too busy drinking their coffee and asking when each other tee time is before they officially vote
      Last edited by newshock1234; April 7, 2017, 09:28 AM.
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• If they are reading the minutes from the last meeting or something, they are going to get on my list.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFan87 View Post
            It's been six minutes. Shouldn't they have made a decision by now?

I volunteer to climb up to the rafters of Koch and cut down the current Valley banners as soon as the announcement is made. Don't even have to give me a safety harness.
            SAFETY FIRST!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I always enjoyed supporting my high school classmates at their wrestling matches. Thought it was very entertaining. If WSU adds a wrestling program with its 9.9 equivalent scholarships you would need to add a women's sport. Most likely women's soccer. Of course, it always comes back to the economics and costs vs perceived benefits. I don't know if any of the AAC members have wrestling programs but the AAC itself does not sponsor wrestling. So my guess is wrestling is unlikely to happen despite it being a good sport and despite their being a good talent pool in the area. It is possible to spread yourself to thin.

Originally posted by shock View Post
              Womens wrestling?
              So why don't we just skip the men's and women's thing and have a CO-ED wrestling team! Wouldn't that be fun!!!

Comment

• The mayor was just on the local sports talk and said he was asked to be at CKA at 1pm for the press conference.

Comment

• That NoEscalators twitter account was funny at first, then got boring. Now he's using BTK and dropped to delta bravo status.

Never encourage a delta bravo.

Comment

• Is press conference open to the public? Let's celebrate. And then build a human pyramid to the top of CKA so we can cut down the Valley banners.
                    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
                      The mayor was just on the local sports talk and said he was asked to be at CKA at 1pm for the press conference.
                      Yeah right... and Grizzly Adams had a beard!
                      The Assman

Comment

• It's happening y'all

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
                          Is press conference open to the public? Let's celebrate. And then build a human pyramid to the top of CKA so we can cut down the Valley banners.
                          Bring your sanders!

Comment

• I'm just Livin' on Tulsa time right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
                              Is press conference open to the public? Let's celebrate. And then build a human pyramid to the top of CKA so we can cut down the Valley banners.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                                It's happening y'all

Comment

Working...
                                X