Tulane - ?
    SMU - Yes
    Temple - ?
    South Florida - ?
    Cincinnati - Yes
    Connecticut - Yes
    East Carolina - ?
    Central Florida - ?
    football-only Navy - Yes? Assuming they aren't like non-baseball MVC schools voting down DBU
    Would be like a Valley Reunion with 3 of these Teams?
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Nm
      Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Let's just do the damn thing
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Please let it be by conference call. I'll pay the phone bill.
          Professional gas passer.

Comment

• So much smoke! Where is that dang fire?!

Comment

• Originally posted by WUpigsooie View Post
              So much smoke! Where is that dang fire?!
              Do we need to start it? Every thing that has the MVC logo on it at WSU would be a good start.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
                Please let it be by conference call. I'll pay the phone bill.
                I think we found Charles Koch's handle....bragger:p

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                  So we need 9 of 12 votes:

Houston - Yes
                  Memphis - Yes
                  Tulsa - Yes
                  Tulane - ?
                  SMU - Yes
                  Temple - ?
                  South Florida - ?
                  Cincinnati - Yes
                  Connecticut - Yes
                  East Carolina - ?
                  Central Florida - ?
                  football-only Navy - Yes? Assuming they aren't like non-baseball MVC schools voting down DBU
                  I hate to be the pessimist in the group, but this sounds far from a "sure" thing...

Please, reassure me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                    I hate to be the pessimist in the group, but this sounds far from a "sure" thing...

Please, reassure me.
                    I'm assuming (ass u me) that all the schools that have their basketball competing on a national level will say yes. I have no idea what the bottom feeders will do.

Comment

• Well if the AAC were to expand to 12 teams for Bball, and they want it to be "quality" addition then WSU make prefect sense for them. Just look at the locations on a map, perfect East/West division into 2 groups of 6 teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

Please, reassure me.
                        Seems like a lot of smoke to just go away...

Comment

• Probably comes down to the FL schools and East Carolina.

Comment

• Originally posted by IdahoShocker View Post
                            Probably comes down to the FL schools and East Carolina.
                            That's my guess. I bet all of the southern and furthest east schools are the ones waffling. Ironically, other than UCONN, the worst teams in the league basketball wise... the exact reasons why it needs us.

Comment

• Definitely nothing confirmed, but SubGod on the other forum did post this this morning before WuDrWu started his cryptic messages lol. May be nothing, but kind of funny we hear "whispers" coming from different places on the same day....More smoke....

Take this for what it's worth. I don't know the guy and I don't know if he has any actual credibility, but I was informed recently by a fan of SMU, that he has some friends on staff at SMU and the AAC and was told that Wichita to the AAC is a done deal.

Again, I can not confirm anything as I don't know this guy. I've never had any dialogue with him but he reached out to me to tell me this. I have been cautiously optimistic and that doesn't change here. There's been a lot of smoke the past few months and most online chatter has been very favorable.
                              I will also add that he seems to have a very favorable reputation on the CSN board and is a mod. Does that give him any more credibility? Maybe, maybe not. But it would seem he's not one of the one's that just spouts off all the time and irritates others.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• @SubGod22:

Come back to this board

Comment

Working...
                                X