• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No blue no mo.
    Quote Thanks.

I'll get over it soon.

Comment

Here's something else for you. On the Advanced Editor, when I click the Source icon on the left, the text is pretty much impossible to read when I'm using the Shockernet Dark style. It looks like light gray text on a white background

Even though I'd prefer the background being dark for the Shockernet Dark style, I don't mind it being a white background,as long as the text color is the same as what the Default vB5 Style uses.

Thanks.

Comment

Here's another one. On any page that show "Last Post" on the right, the text that shows how long ago the post was made is too dark for the Shockernet Dark style.

Maybe make it the same font color as the text under the Topics and Posts columns.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
          Here's something else for you. On the Advanced Editor, when I click the Source icon on the left, the text is pretty much impossible to read when I'm using the Shockernet Dark style. It looks like light gray text on a white background

Even though I'd prefer the background being dark for the Shockernet Dark style, I don't mind it being a white background,as long as the text color is the same as what the Default vB5 Style uses.

Thanks.
          Oof yeah, thats nasty. I'll try and fix this week.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Here's another one. On any page that show "Last Post" on the right, the text that shows how long ago the post was made is too dark for the Shockernet Dark style.

Maybe make it the same font color as the text under the Topics and Posts columns.
            Another good one. Will try and fix it.

Comment

Thanks.
              Fixed.

Comment

Fixed.

Keep 'em comin'!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                  Here is an illustration of the issue as it is currently happening.

If I'm on the home page, the little icon to the left of "Wichita State Men's Basketball" is blue, indicating new posts in that forum. To the right it notes that wufan had a post 2 hours ago in "Summer Scrimmage Reports."

However, if I click on "Wichita State Men's Basketball," although "Summer Scrimmage Reports" is the first thread in the list, there is no blue icon next to it and to the right is lists the most recent post as being by jcdshocker 18 hours ago instead of by wufan 2 hours ago. If I click the thread it will take me to jcdshocker's post, but from there I can scroll to subsequent posts in the thread.

Likewise, in "New Topics," "Summer Scrimmage Reports" is listed first, but once again, jcdshocker's post is listed as the most recent and there is no blue icon to the left.

The main problem is that I can't easily tell which threads I have actually have read all the way through because, while the home screen is accurate, the actual threads may have new posts but the icon and most recent post information would make it look like there is nothing in that thread I haven't already seen.
                  I'm quoting my post from a previous site upgrade, because (although those are old examples) I'm having the same issues again after the most recent site upgrade.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

I'm quoting my post from a previous site upgrade, because (although those are old examples) I'm having the same issues again after the most recent site upgrade.
                    This helped me find a script that had an old password in it (it was changed on the upgrade). I believe I have fixed it. Let me know if it's still broken.

Comment

I'll read a thread that has a new post, go back to where other threads have new posts and sometimes the thread I just read will still be there, but without the symbol in front (because there is no new post). It will disappear the next time or two I go back to "new" posted threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

This helped me find a script that had an old password in it (it was changed on the upgrade). I believe I have fixed it. Let me know if it's still broken.
                        It appears to be fixed as far as I can tell.
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                        X