Shockernet Upgrade 09/06/2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    They're on any forum that has new posts. So, for example ,the Wichita State Men's Basketball forum has black icons at the front of any threads with new posts.
    Gah, I dont see black icons anywhere. What type of device and browser are you using? Maybe you can only see them at a specific resolution or something? I'll try some different browsers tomorrow.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Gah, I dont see black icons anywhere. What type of device and browser are you using? Maybe you can only see them at a specific resolution or something? I'll try some different browsers tomorrow.
      I threw in a screenshot.

I'm using Microsoft Edge Dev (Chromium Engine). I also see it using Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML engine) and Google Chrome. My desktop uses an UHD display.
      Last edited by 1979Shocker; October 3, 2019, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

I threw in a screenshot.

I'm using Microsoft Edge Dev (Chromium Engine). I also see it using Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML engine) and Google Chrome. My desktop uses an UHD display.
        Bah as of this morning your screenshot it dead. Can you repost? That would be super helpful!

Edit: Nevermind, I was able to recreate it in Edge.
        Last edited by Kung Wu; October 4, 2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

I'm using Firefox and don't see them. But in a mouse rollover, the message bubble says "go to first unread post. I guess now I just have to depend on the two space indentation of the title to determine what thread has unread messages.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
            I'm using Firefox and don't see them. But in a mouse rollover, the message bubble says "go to first unread post. I guess now I just have to depend on the two space indentation of the title to determine what thread has unread messages.
            Or you could switch to the Default Style (white background). This is what I prefer and use and I don't have this problem. At least unitl it gets fixed then you can switch back to Shockernet Dark.

Comment

Okay I was able to comment out the code causing that icon to be completely transparent. Now it's blue -- which is ugly, but at least it's visible now.

Comment

Blue is bad juju. Better get it changed before the season, or I'm blaming any losses on you.

Comment

We share the same concern.

Comment

Don't you wish you could have shared that concern via comment?

I know I probably don't.

Thanks.

Comment

On the Advance Editor options at the top of the message box the last box that includes the wrap MENTION tags and wrap TWEET tags looks blank. But those options do apear to be there and appear to be functioning. So they work as far as I can tell but they don't show up.

Comment

Fixed!

Comment

Now that's some top notch response time.

Thanks for all you do for Shockernet.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 4, 2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Kung Wu is the best! Might start calling him Kong Wu!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                Blue is bad juju. Better get it changed before the season, or I'm blaming any losses on you.
                                No blue no mo.

Comment

Working...
                                X