• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No blue no mo.
    Quote Thanks.

I'll get over it soon.

Comment

Here's something else for you. On the Advanced Editor, when I click the Source icon on the left, the text is pretty much impossible to read when I'm using the Shockernet Dark style. It looks like light gray text on a white background

Even though I'd prefer the background being dark for the Shockernet Dark style, I don't mind it being a white background,as long as the text color is the same as what the Default vB5 Style uses.

Thanks.

Comment

Here's another one. On any page that show "Last Post" on the right, the text that shows how long ago the post was made is too dark for the Shockernet Dark style.

Maybe make it the same font color as the text under the Topics and Posts columns.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
          Here's something else for you. On the Advanced Editor, when I click the Source icon on the left, the text is pretty much impossible to read when I'm using the Shockernet Dark style. It looks like light gray text on a white background

Even though I'd prefer the background being dark for the Shockernet Dark style, I don't mind it being a white background,as long as the text color is the same as what the Default vB5 Style uses.

Thanks.
          Oof yeah, thats nasty. I'll try and fix this week.
          Kung Wu say: "If Chuck Norris had a coach, his name would be Gregg Marshall."

Comment

Here's another one. On any page that show "Last Post" on the right, the text that shows how long ago the post was made is too dark for the Shockernet Dark style.

Maybe make it the same font color as the text under the Topics and Posts columns.
            Another good one. Will try and fix it.

Comment

Thanks.
              Fixed.

Comment

Fixed.

Keep 'em comin'!

Comment

Working...
                X