This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Ugh. Do both of you have User Settings --> Account --> Posts per Page set to Forum Default?
    Yes, mine is the default. Thanks for the help on this.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
      Yes, mine is the default. Thanks for the help on this.
      Can you try switching over to the Default vB5 Style and see if you get a different result?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Kung Wu my default was already set to your recommended setting, so I went ahead and saved the settings again. We'll see what happens next.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Kung Wu the style setting didn't change anything but I played around with post per page setting and that worked. Thanks for your help on this issue and the site in general.
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
            Kung Wu the style setting didn't change anything but I played around with post per page setting and that worked. Thanks for your help on this issue and the site in general.
            Okay, so even if it's set to forum default, resetting it might help?

Comment

• I received a PM but did not see a way to reply to it. Does this version not accommodate replies to PM's?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                I received a PM but did not see a way to reply to it. Does this version not accommodate replies to PM's?
                Yes, you can definitely reply to PMs. My reply area is right below the PM. Send me a PM and let me see if I can figure out what you are looking at that is not giving you a reply option.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  I received a PM but did not see a way to reply to it. Does this version not accommodate replies to PM's?
                  I just tested and it all seems to be working. When I drill into a PM, the ability to respond is right below it.

Comment

• Test mention of Kung Wu

Comment

• Originally posted by Dung Wu View Post
                      Test mention of Kung Wu
                      Test quote of Dung Wu

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                        So I was just quoted in a forum and I still got a notification as well as a message. So I still have that issue...
                        Last night I disabled a plugin that I believe was causing two frustrating issues:

1) You should no longer receive a PM when you are quoted OR mentioned now! Now it should just give you a notification. If you find otherwise, let me know!

2) Hopefully that plugin was causing the mysterious "Array" issue.

So if both of those problems are solved that's a big step forward. I tested #1 and it it working the way we want. I have no way to reproduce #2 so I can't test it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dung Wu View Post

Last night I disabled a plugin that I believe was causing two frustrating issues:

1) You should no longer receive a PM when you are quoted OR mentioned now! Now it should just give you a notification. If you find otherwise, let me know!

2) Hopefully that plugin was causing the mysterious "Array" issue.

So if both of those problems are solved that's a big step forward. I tested #1 and it it working the way we want. I have no way to reproduce #2 so I can't test it.
                        Who gave Dung Wu the keys to the place?

Kung Wu thanks for your work fixing everything!

Comment

• WstateU, I think all your wildest dreams came true ... I believe you can Unlike something you liked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            WstateU, I think all your wildest dreams came true ... I believe you can Unlike something you liked.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I'm still having trouble posting photos and gifs with my Apple devices (iPhone & iPad). I don't have any problems posting from my laptop (Windows 10 using mouse) . Not sure what I'm doing wrong?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X