Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed that the order of new Topics is based on when the first new post was made, not when the latest new post is made.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      I noticed that the order of new Topics is based on when the first new post was made, not when the latest new post is made.
      Weird seems that.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        Does it seem like newest should be at the top, or at the bottom? I think I could flip the order but it's not obvious to me which one is better.

Comment

The sort order of New Topics (unread posts), has a bug and that's why they aren't in proper order. They are fixing it in release 5.3.4, and we are on 5.3.3. So hopefully that will be released soon and fix the New Topics results.

Comment

I am going to use the top of this topic to track things that need to be fixed/researched, etc.

Comment

Re: Yellow text on white background.

Looks like you already fixed it in messages. It's also in 'Notifications Preview'. Also, while typing this response, the text to save or discard your drafted messages is very difficult to read.

Thanks for all your work on this, Kung Wu

Comment

I see that we have 15 posts per page on the upgrade. Previously we had 25 posts per page. I would prefer the 25 if we have that opiton but I may be the only one who cares and it really is not that big of a deal.

Also another nitpicky point is I preferred the large poster icons we previously had. Perhaps that is not possible with Thanks/Likes stats now included. But if I was looking for a post by a specific member I often would just scan the icons.
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 17, 2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  I see that we have 15 posts per page on the upgrade. Previously we had 25 posts per page. I would prefer the 25 if we have that opiton but I may be the only one who cares and it really is not that big of a deal.
                  [Your Username in Upper Right] --> User Settings --> Account tab --> Scroll down to "Posts per Page" and set to your liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

[Your Username in Upper Right] --> User Settings --> Account tab --> Scroll down to "Posts per Page" and set to your liking.
                    Beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      Also, while typing this response, the text to save or discard your drafted messages is very difficult to read.

Thanks for all your work on this, Kung Wu
                      Added this to the list of stuff to address at the top.

And thank YOU for your patience on this cutover!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Thanks. sorry to be such a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Thanks. sorry to be such a pain.
                          Not a pain at all. Asking these questions helps others too! Keeping asking!

Comment

Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere, but is there a way to automatically go to the last post you haven't read yet when opening a thread? That was my go-to and the site is much slower to navigate without that.

Also 2nd the comment on user info (as opposed to the posts themselves) taking up too much real estate in the mobile version - Chrome on iPhone for me.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by shox526 View Post
                              Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere, but is there a way to automatically go to the last post you haven't read yet when opening a thread? That was my go-to and the site is much slower to navigate without that.
                              It's not perfect, but when you go to:

Forums --> [click forum of your choice] --> Click little blue button by the Topic with unread posts and it will jump to the last post in the Topic.

That will save you a ton of time and is similar to that functionality.

Originally posted by shox526 View Post
                              Also 2nd the comment on user info (as opposed to the posts themselves) taking up too much real estate in the mobile version - Chrome on iPhone for me.
                              Are you referring to the Thanks and Like stats?

Comment

It doesn't appear the search function is working properly. I can type in a recruits name and the thread won't show up in the search results.

Comment

Working...
                                X