Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached Files
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• An 85-year-old man had to do a sperm count for his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, “Take this home and bring back a sample tomorrow.”
              The next day, the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor’s office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.
              The doctor asked what happened, and the man explained …
              “Well, doc, it’s like this —
              first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help.
              “She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the
              teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door, and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit
              , and she even tried squeezin’ it between her knees, but still nothing.”
              The doctor was shocked. “You asked your neighbor? Good heavens!”
              The old man replied, “Yep, none of us could get the jar open.”

:devilish:

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• MALE VS. FEMALE LOGIC.
                  Woman: Do you drink beer?
                  Man: Yes
                  Woman:How many beers a day?
                  Man:Usually about 3
                  Woman: How much do you pay per beer?
                  Man: $5.00 which includes a tip (This is where it gets scary !)
                  Woman: And how long have you been drinking?
                  Man: About 20 years, I suppose
                  Woman: So a beer costs $5 and you have 3 beers a day which puts your spending each month at $450. In one year, it would be approximately $5400 …correct?
                  Man: Correct
                  Woman: If in 1 year you spend $5400, not accounting for inflation, the past 20 years puts your spending at $108,000, correct?
                  Man: Correct
                  Woman: Do you know that if you didn’t drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought a Ferrari?
                  Man: Do you drink beer?
                  Woman: No
                  Man: Where’s your Ferrari?

:apple:

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                      If that doesn't encapsulate the modern Democrat party/Progressive Media cartel...
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X