Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    Your name is boldly right above it. You copied it and pasted it to a messgae board. You broughy it and the assumption on yourself.

But, you're right. Its my fault. Couldnt be your fault.
    It is no more my quote or my opinions than any others I have quoted. Now piss off and and mind your own business
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The president has known about the developing ISIS threat for a year and has done nothing about it. Yet his administration has a grip on every school lunch menu in the land.

from today's Opinion Line

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
        I wasnt asking his opinion of my life, nor you either. Mind your own business.
        I find it a little ironic that you espouse a Secular Progressive philosophy with quotes from FDR and the like, yet here you are wanting no one to tell you how to live or what to think.

How very Conservative of you.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

It is no more my quote or my opinions than any others I have quoted. Now piss off and and mind your own business
          I am. Part of my business is reading the hilarious and often ignorant post quotes.

They are posted on a board for everyone to read and respond to. I normally laugh or shrug and move on.

I suggest that unless you want people to discuss the quotes you take the time to research (or do you get them sent automatically in some Talking Points propoganda?) that you stop posting them.

As for pissing off, only after a heavy night of drinking, hoping in my big truck with oversized tires, and enjoying puking out the window.

Of course, my wife makes me clean the whole passenger side when I get done pissing on the side of the road. She hates driving my truck.

Comment

You first!
            Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            Seems to me your argument is with Jesus, so I suggest you tell him to go first.
            Oh, I'll do it. I'll go first.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
              I find it a little ironic that you espouse a Secular Progressive philosophy with quotes from FDR and the like, yet here you are wanting no one to tell you how to live or what to think.

He is from the "do as I say, not as I do" generation. Probably cheats on his taxes and kicks his dog. He is the opposite of the greatest generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post

My quotes espouse no position as none of the quotes are mine. The quotes I pick are all over the board from different aspects of society. If you dont like them post some of your own. Its your choice, you wont find me second guessing any you selected quotes. I have never and will never have an agenda in this thread.
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I am. Part of my business is reading the hilarious and often ignorant post quotes.

They are posted on a board for everyone to read and respond to. I normally laugh or shrug and move on.

I suggest that unless you want people to discuss the quotes you take the time to research (or do you get them sent automatically in some Talking Points propoganda?) that you stop posting them.

As for pissing off, only after a heavy night of drinking, hoping in my big truck with oversized tires, and enjoying puking out the window.

Of course, my wife makes me clean the whole passenger side when I get done pissing on the side of the road. She hates driving my truck.
                  Odd when I post quotes that I am not in agreement with I never find them ignorant. I dont give a damn whether you discuss the quotes its when in you begin to proceed with personnal attacks that I will either ignore you or tell you to piss off.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    He is from the "do as I say, not as I do" generation. Probably cheats on his taxes and kicks his dog. He is the opposite of the greatest generation.
                    Childish post,mind your own business

Comment

Childish post,mind your own business
                      Here is something just for you DAISNAID

Capture.JPG

Comment

How childish! How old are 12? 13?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1624[/ATTACH]
                          Funny because it's true.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

My quotes espouse no position as none of the quotes are mine. The quotes I pick are all over the board from different aspects of society. If you dont like them post some of your own. Its your choice, you wont find me second guessing any you selected quotes. I have never and will never have an agenda in this thread.
                            While I'm more conservative than 90% of this board I have to take kcshocker11 side on this one. It's just a quote cut the guy some slack on this thread. On other threads feel free to attack his left leaning ass all day. He and I can agree on one thing Go Shocks .

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXJOCK View Post
                              While I'm more conservative than 90% of this board I have to take kcshocker11 side on this one. It's just a quote cut the guy some slack on this thread. On other threads feel free to attack his left leaning ass all day. He and I can agree on one thing Go Shocks .
                              Uh oh, a leftist, marxist, commie, pinko sympathizer joined the conversation. You can still get that autographed picture of Jane Fonda that you always wanted. Bahahahah

I hope you know I'm kidding.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• 10659157_10204942716037572_2705981949324865465_n.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X