Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached Files
    Last edited by kcshocker11; June 24, 2014, 07:10 PM.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Comment

• 1619375_10152526981903834_3899026085275248234_n.jpg
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Comment

• We get it you dont like President Obama. Come back when you can post some real quotes, that way you stay in the spirit of the thread and dont denigrate yourself so much. I would think the person who started the thread would be the first to want it to be fun and still in its original intent.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
              We get it you dont like President Obama. Come back when you can post some real quotes, that way you stay in the spirit of the thread and dont denigrate yourself so much. I would think the person who started the thread would be the first to want it to be fun and still in its original intent.
              It all fits in with "daily wit" - can't help that your "messiah" is not so much - but he is perfect fodder to be laughed at to lift everybody spirits.

Capture.JPG

Comment

• No it just shows pathetic obsession. I feel sorry for you.

Comment

No it just shows pathetic obsession. I feel sorry for you.
                  Capture.JPG

Comment

• 10309552_10152322841667819_6995422764559631337_n.jpg

Comment

No it just shows pathetic obsession. I feel sorry for you.
                      No, it just shows how pathetic it is that Obama supporters can't take any heat for supporting a man that, day by day, demonstrates both megalomania and also an incompetence to do the job, far beyond that of George W. Bush.

Megalomania AND incompetence, a rare blend of characteristics that Obama has mastered.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• enhanced-buzz-16071-1316123472-3.jpg

Comment

• ''In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed.''

—Barack Obama, on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• ''When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia...''

—President Obama mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

Comment

• ''I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go.''

—Barack Obama, at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon

Comment

• ''Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions.''

—Barack Obama, exasperated by reporters after a news conference

Comment

Working...
                                X