No announcement yet.

Legalize marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, this isn’t your mothers ACLU. They favor speech restrictions now.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Youard
      I absolutely agree with you. Marijuana is harmful on a permanent basis. But it was not grown for healthy people. Marijuana has been grown to help people who have serious health problems. Scientists have developed this type of sedative to help people who suffer from mental disorders, depression and other mental problems.
      You are really on to somethin'! Got any good links to sites where I can buy some CBD oil?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You are really on to somethin'! Got any good links to sites where I can buy some CBD oil?
        You can't buy it in Wichita? Pot is still illegal in Nebraska but you can buy CBD snake oil on every corner.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

CBD is the biggest medical farce perpetrated in 100 years. It does nothing. I'm somewhat of a libertarian when it comes to smoking weed, if you're 18, you should be able to do what you want. But any sucker that thinks CBD oil does anything, I got a bridge...
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            CBD is the biggest medical farce perpetrated in 100 years. It does nothing. I'm somewhat of a libertarian when it comes to smoking weed, if you're 18, you should be able to do what you want. But any sucker that thinks CBD oil does anything, I got a bridge...
            What about essential oils? My wife LOVES to put those in my drink every time I have a sniffle. So annoying.
            Livin the dream

Comment

You can't buy it in Wichita? Pot is still illegal in Nebraska but you can buy CBD snake oil on every corner.
              Yeah every corner here. That was a sarcastic response to a "setup" post by a spammer.

Comment

My brother had a buddy that grows weed outside of Stillwater, OK and sells it to dispensaries. He gross’s $100K a week. Because it is still federally illegal he can’t put any of it in a bank. He has over $2 million in cash from profits and for operating expenses in a vault which he pays for round the clock security.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  My brother had a buddy that grows weed outside of Stillwater, OK and sells it to dispensaries. He gross’s $100K a week. Because it is still federally illegal he can’t put any of it in a bank. He has over $2 million in cash from profits and for operating expenses in a vault which he pays for round the clock security.
                  He needs to buy a business to launder the money through. Actual laundromat or car wash.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    I’m reminded of this...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He needs to buy a business to launder the money through. Actual laundromat or car wash.
                      I’m going to see if he will finance my craft distillery.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Rozzes
                        I absolutely agree with you. Marijuana is harmful on a permanent basis. But it was not grown for healthy people. Marijuana has been grown to help people who have serious health problems. Scientists have developed this type of sedative to help people who suffer from mental disorders, depression and other mental problems.

Comment

Or maybe a tiger zoo?

Comment

Originally posted by Rozzes
                            MoValley John .... see what we're dealing with here? Maybe this guy has some good links to some auto insurance sites for us?

Comment

If it were me, I'd open up a dispensery, and next door I'd open up a pizza, ice cream, Doritos and Cheetos restaurant.

Comment

I'm somewhat of a libertarian when it comes to smoking weed, if you're 18, you should be able to do what you want. But any sucker that thinks CBD oil does anything, I got a bridge...
                                The problem is that the human brain isn’t fully developed until the age of 25. 18 year olds think they know what is best, but just because of their brain development, they are going to often make BAD decisions on their own behalf. I’m not sure 18 years old should be the time for them to make this decision. For some kids at age 18, they are ready to make this decision. But for others, usually at risk kids, their BAD decisons have long reaching affects on their lives and they just don’t realize it. When females of that age group, are having a baby, that doubles up their BAD decision to affect other lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X